Super lemon haze CBD LED coco grow

Chris97223

Started a new grow with SLH CBD.

4 plants in a 4x4 tent.

Seeds were put in wet paper towel for 24 hours till they opened up.

Seeds put in rockwool cubes after opening. Soaked cubes for 24 hours with light nutrient solution and hydroguard.

Coco perlite will be used as the medium.

Dutch master nutrients. I wont go to much into this part as dutch master recently changed its entire line of nutrients which is annoying but they are now mainly used for marijuana plants. I still have like 2 years worth of the old formula though so ill keep using it till its gone.

Current light is a 2 foot 4 bulb T5.

Temp 70F 30-40% humidity.

The seeds seemed small but all 4 germinated.

Very excited to see how this grows and smokes with the high CBD.

Any questions or comments are welcome :)

start.jpg

s1.jpg

• Like 1

Veg Day 7 from seed.

Started with a 90/10 coco perlite mix for the small 6 inch pots.

Plants look healthy and are growing pretty equally.

Still using the 2 foot 4 bulb T5.

50% strength nutrients and hydroguard. 5.8ph. I will alternate between hydroguard and Subcultre B to get a variety of beneficial bacteria/fungus that will hopefully keep out the bad bacteria/fungus. Ordered some sm90 just in case though.

Temps are still the same the 2 foot T5's don't put out much heat.

Small 6 inch fan pointed away from seedlings to keep the air moving and shake them a little to encourage stem strength.

s2.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

day 21 of veg

Transplanted to 4 gallon pots and changed light to a 4 foot 8 bulb t5. The temperature increased to about 75F-76F still on 24 hour light.

I topped it leaving 4 branches each and I am pinching off side branching on the 4 main stems.

w3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Day 7 of flower

The plant at the bottom right is the tallest and is giving me a bit of worry not knowing how much taller it might get. I keep the pots in a 3x3 foot tray that is raised about 6 in above the ground. I do this to drain the tray into a large bowl this lets me water with a good amount of runoff water to help flush excess nutrients from the last feed. At this point I am watering 1 time  week.

w11.jpg

w12.jpg

w13.jpg

• Like 1

Day 35 of flower a little to dry

Thanks Pompey and cannabissapean :)

So I let the plant dry out a little to much and lost a few leaves however the buds weren't affected.

I did my first full flush of the grow just to be safe. The way I water till it starts draining heavy helps keep nutrient build up from becoming a serious issue Ive gone a whole grow doing this and only flushing at the end with no problems.

Yellow leaf in the picture is from not watering enough.

w5.jpg

w51.jpg

w52.jpg

w54.jpg

w55.jpg

• Like 1

Day 42 of flower

Everything is going well. Had a power outage during the flowering cycle last week and lost about 8 hours of light on time. I had to open the tent and use a hand fan to blow the humid air out and get fresh air in a few times during the power outage to be safe. Been paranoid about mold since my last grow. On a side note has anyone grown this strain before? Ive looked all over and can't find a SLH CBD grow.

63.jpg

61.jpg

62.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice grow mate,but i still wait another week before harwesting. :)

Slh is really a great strain, missing in my repertoire, in the future I will add this plant to my garden.
Have a good smoke,mate . ;)