Cindy haze tangie ghost train blackjack LED super soil grow

Here we go again starting a new grow in next couple of days! 

I have bought a new tent suited better for LED so hopefully see better things!

I will be putting 5 Cindy Haze by Brothers Grimm seeds regular hopefully get 3 females

3 Tangie ghost train little cheif Collabs feminised

3 Black Jack sweet seeds feminised

into water for 12-16 hours then transfer to paper towels till tap roots pops out fed bio bizz root juice for the first week then start with light feed of bio bizz fish mix till they are established enough to go into final pots of my super soil. I worked from subcools recipe with a few extras I used lower measurements than his recipe as I didn't want to go overboard on one certain nutrient I am aiming to feed mainly water but will give them some EWC teas and guano teas with added beneficial bacteria brews. 

My equipment this time are pretty much the same just think I'm gonna use just one fitting this time but that may change!

1.2sqm tent (white sides) 

400+ spectrum king LED 

maybe 300+ one too

out take 6" hyperfan phresh

6" rhino carbon filter

5" rvk intake fan

starting off in 1litre pots with bio bizz light mix then potting into 18 litre pots half super soil half bio bizz all mix or light mix not sure

hopefull I got this mix right otherwise I'll be using just bagged soil and teas next time

IMG_2293.JPG

• Like 1

@I'm Sal yea I got the bud box xl pro too! I as looking at green cube which I have at the moment similar design just green cube is a bit thicker material and more expensivevthey do one that has white sides but it has pink poles and is 2.2m high and 1.4sqm the space I use for the tent it would only just fit in side to side so would have to bring intake in fro the roof so would lose a corner from ducting and the ventilation socks I think were only big enough for 5" ducting I like the flexibility of putting bigger if needed I use 6" out 5" in and control them. 

You are right not enough space for 9 18L pot was meant to be 11L may just do 6 haven't had chance to put any on yet. 

• Like 1

I also think I'm going to put the 5 cindy haze looking to get 3 females from them and put 2 in 25l fabric pots and 1 in11l plastic pot and do 2 tangie ghost train In 25l fabric pot both seed companies suggest letting them grow as a single stem main cola and provide support as the fabric pots are square and have slots in the corners for bamboo I may make a scrog net for each pot just for support

@I'm Sal thanks for your thoughts I'm just eager to get these cindy haze done and I can spot a male very early on all I ever used to do was regular seeds and have never made a mistake (touch wood!) I do like fem seeds but do find problems with Hermes popping up during last few weeks of flower!  And when they are in last few weeks and not easily moveable as they are either tied up or drooping everywhere it makes it hard to check on them as accurately as you can then end up with all these little black dots in the calyxes when breaking up. These brothers Grimm seeds seem to have a good reputation for no hermies and my 4 Grimm mix I just done was a good example of that. I may have started this diary a little early. Think I'll just do 4 Black Jack in the 25L fabric pots extra veg

• Like 1

I've finally got started and made my decision after starting this diary too early but have now settled with 2 tangie ghost train little chief collabs and 2 black jack sweet seeds I have put them in water for the night and will transfer into paper towels 24hrs later I have mixed up my starter soil ready hoping to be abl to put them in sun/Monday bio bizz light mix ecothrive charge and TNC bactorr friendly bacteria will be feeder no them bio bizz root juice to start off then bio bizz fish mix till they are stable enough to be potted into final 26l fabric pots with my super soil. Hopefully I got the ratios right in it! 

IMG_2355.JPG

IMG_2356.JPG

IMG_2357.JPG

• Like 1

Got in from work yesterday had a look at seed and less than 24hrs they split their shells I usually put them in medium soon as I see root poking out but I need my soil to sit for another day so put them into paper towels as originally planned till Saturday morning I've got two brands of mycorrhizae great white and uk company TNC ( the nutrient company )  going to try them both see which works better for me uk one is cheaper. 

Top black jack bottom tangie ghost train the right hand tgh looks like the cotyledons are coming out first so may have to let that grow out of its shell in the paper towels in case it needs a hand

5A580EA6-0FEE-46F4-8841-76F4E7A13C38.jpg

Saturday I put the seeds into pots but i only the great white mycorrhizae in the end. Today Monday 3/4 have popped up! 1Tangie ghost train to come and it's the one the cotyledons come out first I didn't wait till I saw the taproot before putting in soil. So I've put 1 more in water to back up if I end up with all 5 I'll put 1 in 11litre pot in the middle! I've got them under a secret jardin 26w LED strip in a 60x90x60 propagation tent in a propagator with perlite in bottomIMG_2385.JPG

IMG_2386.JPG

• Like 1

Quick little update the one seed that hadn't come up is a no go somehow after watering it the top of soil where it was buried was solid I tried to free up the soil with a cocktail stick to see the cotyledons all furry and brown. So I emptied the soil loosened it and put the seed I put in water in that pot and she is up now so will be 4 plants. I added some more perlite to my super soil as I felt it didn't have enough in there and I now think I've gone overboard! Time will tell. I show a recipe I used taken from subcools but at a slightly lower ratio and I also added oyster shell some crab shell meal fresh from the coast and added some beneficial bacteria. IMG_1699.PNG

IMG_2431.JPG

This diary is going to go quiet for a few weeks! Very busy and just had an incident happen and would like to share my experience to make my uk famalam a heads up the be vigilant! 

Earlier on I popped to my shop to get a few bits, speaking to the owner been using him for near 20yrs he said be careful leaving there are rumours of people following you home. I walked out to my car and out of the corner of my eye I saw a white car in the corner of my eye with someone sitting in it! Got in the car and had a better look in the mirror before driving off got half his lisence plate went on my way forgot about it got mile away from my house and spotted the car few cars back thinking me being paranoid! Got closer to my house then they were right behind me so I indicated to turn off the car behind me was different they stopped in a bus stop, Soon as I turned into the road they quickly turned into the road of which point I had stopped at side of road they went into a school car park and when I drove past they were leaning forward looking at me! After a few times of stopping I finally got out the car and flagged them down asked them why they are following me they said in an Eastern European accent they were lost I didn't respond said whatever I suggest you do one I know what you're up to of which their response was you're paranoid mate you should stop what your smoking and laughed I said you fucked yourself there mate given it away I know there's a gang of you sitting outside grow shops waiting for people to leave so you follow them home and come back with Infra red cameras to see where it is! I suggest you take this seriously and tell your gang to move on we are wise and the community will react. 

So be careful have you're wits about you. 

• Like 1

Sup dude sorry to read about your troubles!

I was warned about a similar situation, the owner warned of such things happening and to the point where he's hired 'security' to move unwanted people away from the shop! 

It's a dodgy time can't a dude just get some nutes in peace anymore! 

It's a bit of a pain but after going to the shop take a detour grab a coffee or park in the supermarket go to do your shopping or whatever to kill time and hopefully they will lose interest and bugger off hehe

For me it's like a 30mile drive to the shop so if anyone fancies following me that long il take em through Bat country haha

In other news I picked up some Tangier Ghost Train when they released em and yeah I think you might be happy hehe had two killer phenos from my pack! 

One of which i still have a mother of (Mrs favorite) 

Both similar in growth but taste and smell differs, the more fruity one we found to be the stronger out of the two... 

Good luck for the future dude 

Stay safe!

Peace

• Like 1

@Potent cheers dude yeah was a pain my shop warned me then the next thing out the corner of my eye when I went to car I saw someone sat in car didn't think anything about it till I saw them again 10 mins later behind me, confronted them hopefully thrown them off track not driving to mine at the moment parking it elsewhere walking through alleys to get to mine! I've done the TGH before and loves it thought I'd get another pack before they went. Got a diary of them on here too! 

Yeah man good call, always best to be safe than sorry :)

Oh awesome il have a hunt and take a look :search:good plan too i think they have sold out now so if u find a keeper keep a mother hehe 

I'm looking forward to more collabs hopefully coming soon! 

I'm just about to start another run of the TGH but this time in coco see how the do. 

Looking forward to your future updates! 

I haven't bin active on the forums for a couple year now so no doubt i have lots to catch up on hehe

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

Hi a little update I put them in their final pots yesterday 26l square fabric pots  2 Shelia friend are still in 1l pots don't have space for them in here either I need to find a way of getting temps satisfactory to have my second tent up or they may stay in those pots and put in corner and get a little something off them I'm gonna scrog these ladies but I'm debating whether to put the net on the tent or the pots have bamboo cane supports on the corners so maybe cut the net into 4 and fix to bamboos make it easier if I need to take it hem out at any point! Been having issues with my humidity get it to a satisfactory level few hours later it drops to 27% for 2 wet towels hanging in there may try a bucket of water with air stones in see if that will help!

IMG_2579.JPG

IMG_2580.JPG

IMG_2581.JPG

IMG_2582.JPG

IMG_2583.JPG

IMG_2584.JPG

IMG_2586.JPG

IMG_2587.JPG

IMG_2588.JPG

• Like 1

If your towels are drying-out too quickly over the day, try hanging the towels so that the lower edge of the towels are sitting in a bucket or tray of water, so that they wick water up into them and remain continuously damp.

If that isn't enough, then set-up a small pump in the bucket or tray, and pump water up to drip through 2 or 3 drippers onto the top of each towel.  15 minutes each hour-or-two, perhaps?

• Like 1

Despite the humidity being low 40-45% things are going well, popped in before lights on to give them a microbe feed and they've grown considerably since repot! One of the Black Jack shows a little twisted new growth roots must have hit he super soil already maybe a little hot for them high N hopefully adjusts to it over the next week! So far they have been fed bio bizz root juice 2ml/L fish mix 4ml/L and this is their second microbe feed like with this stuff no brewing necessary just mix up and stir vigorously for 20-30mins and feed. Temps have hit 31c a couple of days this week but the growth hasn't slowed and it doesn't feel that when in there feels more like 24c leafs aren't showing any signs either so I'm just gonna rock on hoping anoth 4-5 weeks 18/6 will get them to a good height to put my scrog net up. 

With my tangie ghost train they recommend to let it grow to a main stem for best results! My question is for my scrog I'm going to need to top them is that going to have a knock on effect on it or will it not really matter too much?

i have 2 Dheli friend in their in small 1L pots and really don't think I'm going to have space in here for them shall I just leave them in those pots and flower them out they are near 100% indica India x English India by dr krippling seeds. I apologise for sideways photos held my phone the wrong way!

oh and the air stone pump in water tray doesn't stay there I was amongst moving things roundIMG_2626.JPGDheli friendIMG_2625.JPGDheli friendIMG_2623.JPGDheli friendIMG_2624.JPGDheli friend

IMG_2627.JPGBlack Jack 

IMG_2621.JPGBlack Jack 

IMG_2619.JPGTangie ghost train

IMG_2620.JPG

IMG_2622.JPG

So far they are thriving on the soil some twisted new growth from the hot super soil but they straighten themselves out when they get bigger.  I was going to top all of them but I decide one had a bare corner so I twisted and squeezed the main tip so it pointed down into the gap and now you can see the structure of it. Going to be giving them water and 1 microbe tea for the next two weeks then give them there first compost teas 2 weeks before 12/12 hopefully fill the tent by that time anger them in the scrog net. 

IMG_2703.JPG

IMG_2704.JPG

IMG_2705.JPG

IMG_2706.JPG

IMG_2707.JPG

IMG_2708.JPG

IMG_2709.JPG

IMG_2711.JPG

IMG_2712.JPG

IMG_2713.JPG

On 3/17/2017 at 4:35 PM, mungbean79 said:

This diary is going to go quiet for a few weeks! Very busy and just had an incident happen and would like to share my experience to make my uk famalam a heads up the be vigilant! 

Earlier on I popped to my shop to get a few bits, speaking to the owner been using him for near 20yrs he said be careful leaving there are rumours of people following you home. I walked out to my car and out of the corner of my eye I saw a white car in the corner of my eye with someone sitting in it! Got in the car and had a better look in the mirror before driving off got half his lisence plate went on my way forgot about it got mile away from my house and spotted the car few cars back thinking me being paranoid! Got closer to my house then they were right behind me so I indicated to turn off the car behind me was different they stopped in a bus stop, Soon as I turned into the road they quickly turned into the road of which point I had stopped at side of road they went into a school car park and when I drove past they were leaning forward looking at me! After a few times of stopping I finally got out the car and flagged them down asked them why they are following me they said in an Eastern European accent they were lost I didn't respond said whatever I suggest you do one I know what you're up to of which their response was you're paranoid mate you should stop what your smoking and laughed I said you fucked yourself there mate given it away I know there's a gang of you sitting outside grow shops waiting for people to leave so you follow them home and come back with Infra red cameras to see where it is! I suggest you take this seriously and tell your gang to move on we are wise and the community will react. 

So be careful have you're wits about you. 

That's crazy, I would have never thought they would go to that extent. Fucking Punk's, Shoot first ask questions later! 

Had a mishap after last update where I made the bend the top came back up it had a lovely curve in it but I wasn't happy enough looking at it I was thinking what I could do! I was putting light pressure on the bend and it snapped almost clean off I quickly hunted round for something to mend it and all I had was sellotape! I left it on for 4 days and it healed really nicely as if it never happened. 

Today I bent tops down on all except 1 Black Jack which I topped she's going to have 6 main tops now to play with hopefully if grows correctly! Going to be giving them 1-2 weeks more veg before 2 days darkness before flip I will top dress pots with supersoil hopefully help with that transition!?'

IMG_2716.JPG

IMG_2719.JPG

IMG_2721.JPG

IMG_2722.JPG

IMG_2723.JPG

IMG_2724.JPG

IMG_2725.JPG

IMG_2726.JPG

IMG_2747.JPG

IMG_2748.JPG

IMG_2743.JPG

IMG_2749.JPG

IMG_2750.JPG

IMG_2751.JPG

IMG_2753.JPG

IMG_2754.JPG

IMG_2769.JPG

IMG_2770.JPG

IMG_2771.JPG

IMG_2772.JPG

IMG_2773.JPG

• Like 1

I've got a week and half left till I have to put them 12/12 don't think they're gonna fill the space plus root only seem to be settling in the super soil at bottom so it's as if they are in 11ltr pots not 26ltr I dressed the top with mycorrhizae then top dressed with super soil and drenched them with water when they dry out which I think will be time for flip flop m going to make a tea for them with compost guano ewc fish mix frass alfafal microbe bacteria and molasses give it a kick start after giving them 2 days dark one of the tangie ghost train is starting to show lighter leaves soil should have enough nutrients from start to finish I've added dolomite lime to help stabilize ph been feeding them bottled water ph 6.4 with added calcium and all products I've put in have adequate amounts of calcium and magnesium. Hope they pick up in a few days as I've too dressed them. IMG_2874.JPGtangie ghost trainIMG_2875.JPGtangie ghost trainIMG_2876.JPGBlack JackIMG_2877.JPGBlack Jack 

IMG_2863.JPG

IMG_2873.JPG

Today I have thinned out my plants and cut all under growth off! Placed bamboo into supports and tied them to the frame to make them open up and more rigid. I couldn't find my scrog nets so I got some trellis netting and placed them over the top of 2 plants want happy with it so I left the other 2 to see how it goes! I have now placed them in 48hrs darkness ready for 12/12 I have also got a stronger air pump for my teas using 2 x 6" round flat airstones 

IMG_2926.JPG

IMG_2927.JPG

IMG_2928.JPG

IMG_2931.JPG

First day of 12/12 and they have had their first bloom tea pics of brew in stages 9hrs 20hrs 24hrs I also added bat guano and alfalfa meal which are not in the picture the new growth had gone very yellow after I gave them 48hrs darkness hoping that's a normal thing from light deprivation! I removed a leaf off the black Jack to let light into c metre of plant and after being out of the tent for 5 mins the whole house stank so it's safe to say the super soil ingredient are working them terps. 

IMG_2942.JPG

IMG_2944.JPG

IMG_2947.JPG

IMG_2948.JPG

IMG_2950.JPG

IMG_2951.JPG

IMG_2936.JPG