First outdoor grow, would love some knowledge

Octopus

so i've doing everything right? by your old time growers knowledge - how much should i expect to smoke?

my expections is 30g a plant  by things i read- is it fantasy or i might be right?

here is some photos from now -

and i think ill get ph meter and we work it from there

and another questions unrelated to cannabis - i bought this tree to hide my grow from view at least partially it grows allright but it looks unhealty at the base - hope you know what his problem - i gave him some of the supermix week ago and it started growing but still looks like shit at the base

IMG_20170319_092851[1].jpg

IMG_20170319_092859[1].jpg

IMG_20170319_092907[1].jpg

IMG_20170319_092911[1].jpg

IMG_20170319_092920[1].jpg

Looks like the little brother is still  not very happy even after the problem with its germination. When you buy the seeds and literally every single seed is precious then you can not perform the selection of the best looking sprouts and young plants. Therefor people go with extreme methods to make it 100% rate. Personally i think that the best way to germinate is directly into the soil, avoiding to even touch the seed when its not necessary, or exposing it to light and moist. After you have plants as big as these ones on the pictures it does not do nearly as much harm to transplant them into the bigger or permanent medium.

53 minutes ago, LeoGetz said:

Loos like the little brother is still  not very happy even after the problem with its germination. When you buy the seeds and literally every single seed is precious then you can not perform the selection of the best looking sprouts and young plants. Therefor people go with extreme methods to make it 100% rate. Personally i think that the best way to germinate is directly into the soil, avoiding to even touch the seed when its not necessary, or exposing it to light and moist. After you have plants as big as these ones on the pictures it does not do nearly as much harm to transplant them into the bigger or permanent medium.

should i toss him out because i worked like 4 weeks on it and it look pretty rubbish- will it produce below 20 grams?(i know there's no exact telling but based on your knowledge of this strain) if so i will toss him out and put another one in the the pot?

also he shows a liltle browning in the new leafs what does that mean?

i've mixed some fretlizer with water waiting for evening to give it to the big one

is there any organic way to give them the pk-13-14 like rotten apples on the soil or somthing i dont mind buying

You should have replaced him with another seed as soon as you notices that he is falling behind first or 2nd week because you limited the number on two plants total. If you start a new seed now its  going to  be behind the big brother significantly but you would have two perfectly healthy big plants in the end. So start another one right now and if it overgrows the little brother then toss him.

Rotten apples may enhance the soils acidity and attract some nasty bugs. Better darken some banana skin and egg shells in the oven, crush them and add to medium. Pore some urine on the soil, not to much.

13 minutes ago, LeoGetz said:

You should have replaced him with another seed as soon as you notices that he is falling behind first or 2nd week because you limited the number on two plants total. If you start a new seed now its  going to  be behind the big brother significantly but you would have two perfectly healthy big plants in the end. So start another one right now and if it overgrows the little brother then toss him.

we gonna do this olympus style - if three men say kill him then i'll kill him and take pictures lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Octopus said:

we gonna do this olympus style - if three men say kill him then i'll kill him and take pictures lol

I've one behind too, don't kill it off it could end up having the biggest yields of all your plants..... some plants that go through stress bounce back even stronger?

You can see plant 3 in my grow had some seed casing problems that deformed the first set of feeder leafs and its a good bit behind now, if your worried about it not catching up with the others then you can top your bigger plants and let the little one catch up?

IMG_5726.JPG

IMG_5728.JPG

IMG_5725.JPG

IMG_5727.JPG

IMG_5724.JPG

IMG_5729.JPG

7 hours ago, Crentz said:

I've one behind too, don't kill it off it could end up having the biggest yields of all your plants..... some plants that go through stress bounce back even stronger?

You can see plant 3 in my grow had some seed casing problems that deformed the first set of feeder leafs and its a good bit behind now, if your worried about it not catching up with the others then you can top your bigger plants and let the little one catch up?

IMG_5726.JPG

IMG_5728.JPG

IMG_5725.JPG

IMG_5727.JPG

IMG_5724.JPG

IMG_5729.JPG

did you plant it on rocks? O.O

56 minutes ago, Octopus said:

why do you use this method instead of soil+perlite? i thought it was the best combo

This is my first time trying hydro, from what I've seen you get bigger yields and a harvest can finish up faster. Also no carrying big bags of soil around and less waste?

That could be semi outdoor if you have a lamp to use it during nighs and cloudy days. In the previous post I was referring to plants that have been germinated under lamps and have to be transplanted to the permanent medium in the ground outside.

52 minutes ago, LeoGetz said:

That could be semi outdoor if you have a lamp to use it during nighs and cloudy days. In the previous post I was referring to plants that have been germinated under lamps and have to be transplanted to the permanent medium in the ground outside.

would normal light i use around the house would work because i cant spend alot on a lamp

No. You need a light bulb with ballast for that. I use this one for germination and its around 5 Euros along with ballast transformer. Mercury  125W, 6300 Lumens and thats barely enough for one mature plant, plus ventilation, but it would benefit in your case. 

led2.jpg

On 22.3.2017 at 2:01 PM, LeoGetz said:

No. You need a light bulb with ballast for that. I use this one for germination and its around 5 Euros along with ballast transformer. Mercury  125W, 6300 Lumens and thats barely enough for one mature plant, plus ventilation, but it would benefit in your case. 

led2.jpg

I killed the small one and the big one is doing great! has like 8 leaves and i tore the small plant flushed the soil and put in another seed directly in the pot - where should i store it? inside?

• 2 weeks later...