My husband has been using 2 doses rectally  .5 with oral syringe for the last 24 days.  He is also having chemo treatments 1 every 3 weeks, so far he has had 2. The 3rd chemo will be 4/5 and a pet scan 4/26. I know from a friend who's Husband was staged 4 with lung, brain, liver and numerous tumors in his abdomen that it gets worse before it gets better. Today he had to take a pain pill. for a tight feeling/ pain a little different then what he use to have. Could the tumor be shrinking causing pain or growing.  I prefer to believe it's shrinking but has anyone had experience with this kind of cancer? At the junction of the esophagus and stomach. 

• 1 year later...

hello brenda, i have been through  esoghagus cancer[ at the junction ],and had the ivor\lewis surgery to remove the junction. you dont say if he has had surgery or not so presuming that he has not. i have been taking suppositories for about 1 month now , but had previously been taking rso[rick simpson oil] orally at 250 ml twice daily for about 2 years . i started taking this as soon as i got out of the hospital from the operation. unfotunately it has now spread to my liver . the oncologist said that it had probably already gone to my liver even before the operation and was too small to find. .the thing with oil as far as i can gather is its all about taking a full spectrum of oil[not just cbd or thc but everything in it , as well as a mix of thc and cbd. i went to an info session put on by a local pharmacy the other week and the weed expert there said that nobody as of yet ,has figured out  exactly what each type of different cancer requires ,as far as a cannaboid profile to work for your particular case. so its a crap shoot and the only thing he was recommending is to take some different strains  and mix the oils together or take one type in the am and another in the pm. i usually take the cbd one in the evening as it really puts me to sleep and the thc  during the day.what type of chemo is he doing?i'm certainly not trying to make you think there is little hope as there is plenty of hope . im hoping that all the research that i've done in the last couple of years has finally led me in the right direction and i will continue to improve as the conventional methods are not working.i still feel good and as long as i just take weed alone i seem to improve and then i listen to my oncologst and take the chemo and i feel horrible. please dont take my experience as to whether to take chemo or not because some people seem to be able to handle it for a long time , but for me this is not the case.i have been talking zeloda[pills] for about a month now, had to stop early the first time as there were side effects. the second time was half strength but again had to stop after 6 days as the side effects were not good.im going now to all cannibas.i'll still take the supps and i will up my daily oral dose  to as close to 1 gram a day as i can.im pretty used to it now so will increase a little at a time .keep researching brenda and i wish you and your husband all the best. if there is anything i can help with, do not hesitate to contact.

• Like 1