Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Octopus

should i bind my plant? - recent pictures update white widdow outdoor

4 posts in this topic

hey guys - look my plant really looks good and the other one is still lagging - but still im happy with the big one

IMG_20170321_133627[1].jpg

IMG_20170321_133650_01[1].jpg

IMG_20170321_133650[1].jpg

IMG_20170321_133631[1].jpg

IMG_20170321_133622[1].jpg

IMG_20170321_133641[1].jpg

i dont know why but it didn't post my question so - should i untie my plant or is it a good thing? because i wanted sun coming to the litle nodes

5 hours ago, superblue said:

You are growing outdoors, so I would untie your plant and all the leaves to have the surface area to be hit by light.

all the best,

john

i accdiently tore the first leave when i untied it - is it bad ? like really really bad?

IMG_20170322_101909[1].jpg

IMG_20170322_101853[1].jpg

Dont worry it is just a minor wound and she should not care too much about it ;)