4-6 Seeds√

Soil√

Water√

Nutrients√

Fluorescent Light Bulbs×

Pictures- 

20170324_013827.jpg

20170325_010731.jpg

These are the only pictures I have available at this time to upload of my Build. I am waiting on a few more items to be shipped via mail.

In the meantime I have a non-Grow light fixture with 2 light bulbs until I receive my 2 Bulb Fluorescent 2ft Grow Light. As indicated with (×'s) symbol.

MORE PICTURES TO BE UPLOADED SOON. AWAITING MUCH NEEDED PARTS FOR GROW BOX.

- UPDATES -

1.) I have ordered a 24×5×4 Indoor Fluorescent Grow Light. It has the capacity to hold two GE 20-Watt 3000K Color-Enhancing Linear Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb 24in.

It will be hopefully installed and operating in a week just waiting on delivery via mail. I will post pictures of the updated light fixture.

- Calendar For Grow               Box/Germination -

Day 1 - I have made my Grow Box.  Awaiting more parts via mail. Recognized by the (×'s) symbol.

Day 2 - I have filled my Plant pots with soil. Awaiting seeds to be placed into germination.

Day 3 - 4-6 Seeds are being germinated. Awaiting on the arrival of my needed parts to finish my Grow Box. Indicated by the (×'s) symbol.

Day 4 - [2nd day of germination]

Still awaiting seeds to begin to root.

Day 4 - [2nd day of germination]

Added another Plant Pot to the grow box/container

- Calendar For Sprouting -

1 person likes this