Leaf dry up and curl up with deep green bad look - white widdow outdoor

Octopus

Hey! it's been a long journey and im starting to see fruits ! problem is that 4-5 leafs dry up curl up and look pretty bad - i pulled out some that were in a bad shape

but i'd like to know what the cause of this - i might guess its because it been really hot today

but i want to make sure - thank you in advance

IMG_20170422_180007.jpg

IMG_20170422_180011.jpg

IMG_20170422_180030.jpg

That does not look bad. Old bottom fan leaves normally dry up and die off as the plant matures in flowering stage. If the top leaves are drying and curling up then it is a sign of broad mites. You do NOT want broad mites. I do not see any signs on them on your plant though. Just pull off the fan leaves as they yellow and fade.

7 hours ago, Big Sur said:

That does not look bad. Old bottom fan leaves normally dry up and die off as the plant matures in flowering stage. If the top leaves are drying and curling up then it is a sign of broad mites. You do NOT want broad mites. I do not see any signs on them on your plant though. Just pull off the fan leaves as they yellow and fade.

one of them is connected to a branch that gets light and have buds on it which got me worried - i might have white flies what can i do against them?

neem oil wont do it because i don't wish to ruin my buds

You can tell if you have white fly if you shake the plant and there are tiny white flies floating around the plant as a result. Maybe try Canola oil mixed in water for them. Or Safer soap spray. Or just live with them. Neem breaks down in UV light though, so if you are growing outside it should dissipate in a few days of sunlight. You can also just spray the older leaves and avoid spraying the buds.