Help me please, flushing problems :'(

MCT

Dear GH fans and GH staff,

I'm growing 2 plants of white widow and 1 plant of Kaia Kush, this is my first grow so I made some mistakes... The plants are in week 7 of flowering and harvest time of WW= 8week and harvest time of KK= 9weeks. 

My plants were in an 11L pot which is way to small of course, so I repoted all 3 plants in a 26L pot in week 3 of flowering, I used 2 different soils because that was all I had at home, stupid of me not to go and buy new soil, because one of the 2 soils I used to fill op the 26L pots is plagron royalmix it's a mix that contains a lot of nutrients (normally u shouldn't add extra nutrients whitin the first 6 weeks of the 'soils life'). I flushed the plants this monday (01/05) but ofcourse there are still some nutrients in the plagron royalmix because this is the 4th week of the plant being in this soil (the soil was also mixed with a nutrient pore soil so the plagron royalmix is not everywhere). The harvest of my white widow was planned next week... But I want to give them an extra week maybe to flush it even more, can I do this? The same for the Kaia Kush but her harvest time is a week longer so I can still try everything the next 2 weeks. 

Can someone please give me some tips on what to do? And if the plant isn't flushed probably is it dangerous to smoke?

Kind regards, MCT

And ofcourse the 11L pot was filled with nutrient pore soil because it was already past week 6 of the soils life so to give u an idea only the outsides of the pot were filled with partialy plagron royalmix and a soil without any nutrients