indicando - md - sc - 26-11-2010

indicando

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend nice that you start your grow. But as your friend I need to say this: how ar is it to reg on this page and see everthing? I anderstand that you ar carfull and thats good. Take care friend and good luck whit your grow!!

//Jimmy

Guest superbluehaze

You want your privacy, that is understood.

You do what you feel comfortable with; I think it is a good idea.

Good luck with the seeds;

my they grow beautifull, and bloom FULLY!

happy growing,

john

Picture is up in the "Germination" post..I will divide Germ/Veg/Bloom to try to have a clean thread

Updates..well this morning at 8AM when I took the picture they were at 18° and the sun wasn't strong at all

after a cold night..so we can guess we had 17.5° for lowest temperature and so all day stable around 19° to 20°

a part 3 hours with the sun on them..I'll fill the pots today I guess so tomorrow or sunday I can put majority of them under 200W CLF for a week or less

Thank you all..I had a bad experience last grow with so many pests that I wouldnt believe that..

So now I clean every day all the house! Today I went to check the babies were at 20 degrees 60% Agro

during the day...probably the same during their night ..

I need a 3rd opinion..should I water them everyday with rootbooster?

Tokage you horny boy..ehehe I rather show boobs then males its all this forum is about feminized seeds :P

Week 1

Anyway I'do with some report...where to start...ok

After 4 days under those 2 x 200W CLF I noticed the babies were stratching towards the light

so yesterday evening we placed the 600W Sylvanya AGRO spectrum

my last experience was with 250W HPS AGRO + 2 x 200W CLF Red spectrum in bloom

and now we are 600W HPS AGRO + 200W CLF Blue spectrum..and I was pretty upset of the 600W

I tought that would blow up my eyes or something...its just a lot of heat but today the babies

were already much more straight with that 110 euros adjust-a-wing..they better be :D

I'm watering everyday 0.3L per pot with rootbooster and PH around 6.8 (I'm pretty busy and I still need some last gadject to come in the room to make the watering more accurate in values)

The temperature went from 19/21 to 20/24.7 after HPS kicked in..Outside these 2 days has been around 15/16 during the day so I added a small fan pushing air from the open window and Humidity is now an Issue we are around 50% even 45%... Im not happy with that not at this stage..Pictures soon

Week 2...todays it's the 4th of December..

What we can see it's an incredible grow at my eyes..We got the 2nd set of leaves coming out already..

Even with the Humidity issue they suffering..now we are at 19° during the night and 24° during day with 35% Agro and I'm looking to buy something worth the money..As you can see from the closer picture below the differnt two shades of green I think they might have an over feeding issue due to light mix soil and rootbooster.. so today I'm watering them

a bit later in their day and giving just fresh water with PH of 6.3. Here's the picture! any advice is welcome!

DSC00003.jpg

Week 2 ( 12 days old, today its the 8th of December )

Temperature at night 20° - 50% Humidity

Temperature at day 22.5° - 45% Humidity

I wanted to show you some picture because I'm amazed of this growth..I can see since 2 days already that some has the 3rd set of leaves pushing out.. I started also recognising the Genotypes by just looking at the leaves

So here we have

Super Critical ( I must name them soon )

Fotografie-0025.jpg

Fotografie-0026.jpg

And here the Moby Dicks..fatter leaves one

Fotografie-0027.jpg

Fotografie-0029.jpg

This one is a Super Critical..a lil bit sick and with fatter leaves could be even a different pheno

Fotografie-0028.jpg

Here we go...

Week 3 ( 15 days old )

Day temperature 24.1° - 45% AGRO

Night temperature 21.0° - 50% AGRO

Not much to say just a 2 "funny" watering tricks I made..by only dripping by eye I made both 6.4PH exact lol!

Anyway what I've done just when they went to bed last "night".. I sprayed them with Neem Oil..I know they dont have bugs

but I want to keep them this way..so better be safe then sorry as they always advice us here!

Here's the amazing grow!

DSC00002.jpg

Moby Dick-s

DSC00022.jpg

Another one

DSC00027.jpg

Super Critical-s

DSC00005.jpg

Another Super Critical

DSC00008.jpg

I will grow both super critical and moby dick too!

So will be interesting to keep reading your review, i like what i see so far.

Only cons i see is having the pots in contact with the floor, but perhaps no big deal with large pots like that :D

Right on Markus, weekly update! ..tomorrow they'll have only 12/12 so they better understand it's time to bloom!

Week 4 (22 days old) (18th Dec)

So today it's the Day, I'm happy with the big ones that I will show you from closer!

This week for all Europe was cold and same for the babies!

At night we touched 15.1° with 60% AGRO, and at lights on 20/21 with 50% AGRO...at least I got some more humidity!

For the cold the soil its still humid to some pots..I think today I will give the last watering with rootbooster..0,5L each

This week also was dedicated to research about any kind of Hydroponic kind of colture, and thanks mainly to anguscr but even Fuzzy with his uploads on growHD.tv I will start soon to build my own HYDRO/AERO system!

From tomorrow the babies will receive 12 hours of light because I been sick and I couldn't set the timer yesterday!

Have a look brothas

22days.jpg

Super Critical #2

22daysCriti.jpg

Moby Dick #1 (from the side is much nicer!)

22daysmoby.jpg

Hi boyz after 5 days of Germination I trasplanted the Jiffys in the pots. (26/11)

I'm gonna water them right now after the trasplant with tap water PH 6.9 and Root booster of Cellmax (smell like a dirty penis mixed of sperm and pee...its gross I know..but it's a fact!) Water was also around 22° .

Room temperature is 20° and 63% Humidity day cycle is from 4PM to 10AM in order to have the lights warming up the room while colder outside..The window will be open when the house is warm, I'll work something out during flowering.

Currently under 2x 200W CLF White spectrum

6 Moby Dicks in the pots already and 5 Super Criticals too..We are waiting for the others to pop out..looks like all of them are sprouting.

Lets take a look into this setup

DSC00010-480x360.jpg

DSC00011-480x360.jpg

DSC00017-480x360.jpg

DSC00016-480x360.jpg

first day of week 2 (04/12) <--- LINK - Read report

DSC00001.jpg

I'm really paranoid and safe about all this that's why im skipping first post to have all pictures and info..

(y'all know first post can be read by anyone in the internet even by just google searching)

I probably just make a kind of blog/diary because I really can't help this hobby!

Ok, day 1

Germination! Put 18 seeds out of 19 (1 arrived broken)

9x Moby Dick - 9x Super Critical

The seeds will be germinating in a cheap germinating box made by Jiffy itself (Jiffy PRO 36)

I put the seeds in water just to see if anyone would sink..no one did and then straight into Jiffys

Water used was from tap, didn't see the PH at this stage doesn't really matter and water temperature was around 24°

I won't give cold waterning going thru winter.

The room temperature is around 20° the germination box is 28° - 70% placed under the sun thru window. (I just leave the box open for another couple of hours that the sun shine well my hand doesnt really feel 28° maybe the sun fucks up the meter)

After 5 days since seeding

Moby Dicks are sprouting really hungry :)

26-11-10_0824.jpg

Germination Finishes today 29/11 after 7 days with all 9 Super Critical sprouted and 7 Moby Dick out of 9