Coffee Shops

carlos42day

Tokage mentioned the number one place to visit, greenhouse, i could also reccomend the flying pig also known as floyds nice smoke some good old school strains. stay away from the tourist bull, do your research as there are some hidden gems but like most just dont have the time to get round them all ;) stay away from the blue, red/blue lights like they said in toy story ;)

• 6 months later...
Guest salvador
yeah - ask smokingdutchman of real good coffeeshops to visit and get a different flavour and perspective

but my first visit would always be greenhouse at 64 harlemstraat lightbulb.gif

• 5 months later...

A few other you could go to are:

-the Grey Area: they always had at least a couple of Great weed when i went...

-The Homegrown: More than the weed it was the really nice atmosphere of the place that i recommend. (i would get most of my weed in the GH coffee and then go to that kind of coffee for the atmosphere) with really cool people behind the bar advising about the few strains they had (ni more than 6/8 weeds and maybe 3 different hash) and playing good hip hop/electro music, a nice place to end the day! (I hope it reamin the same)

-the Paradox: In the same genre an other chill place in which the owner will lend you a bang without blinking and you can just chill there not feeling bad about grinding those seats ;-) It's not as crowded as some of the most famous coffee shop (staying longer than 45/60min in green house makes me feel self conscious, so many people looking for a seat non-stop!) , plus they had really cheap weed last time i went ( but that was 3/4 years back).

-the Grasshoper: Never got dissapointed with their menu, nothing out of the ordinary though.

-the blues brother: had a pretty nice "mango" and really decent quality/price ratio...

Again, as the other guys said if you're short on time go straight to the GHSC coffeshop, they're the one i first go to anyway but then try those if you're stoned as hell and wanna explore the maze that amsterdam is once you're fucked up (finding the paradox if you're soned can be reaaaally tricky ;-))

At the end of the day, most coffeeshop will sell you weed much better than anything you ever smoked back where you live and based on the guy selling you'll quickly feel the vibe of the place (i got really dissapointed by the dampkrieg where so many people go that the seller wont even give you a minute to speak to you...) so dont worry!

Peace out!

Peace out!

green house would be one of my favs but there are also a few hidden gems that i only found through the coffeeshop directory

voyagers!tis place is the ritz of coffeeshops!what a menu and great great prices

basjoe coffeeshop!jah mon get some proper rasta weed here..its almost scary good!

and the best place in town for black hash is kadinsky..they have some crazy trans himalaya that will put any man on his back lol