stargasm420

not sure if there is already a thread like this but here goes anyway.

recently i have created two of my own strains, i bred them for outdoor grows in the uk and they do the job nicely. i took a kc39 male and i crossed it with a frisian duck, i call this howard the duck, and also an unknown cutting that i got from a friend, i call this star69.  i only have regular seeds at the moment but next year i will work on feminized seeds. 

so i figure anyway that i am not alone in creating my own genetics and a bunch of you have probably done the same and if you are like me you probably want to share your creation with other people so maybe we can help each other out by sharing our genetics with each other.

sharing is caring 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/1/2017 at 10:24 AM, stargasm420 said:

not sure if there is already a thread like this but here goes anyway.

recently i have created two of my own strains, i bred them for outdoor grows in the uk and they do the job nicely. i took a kc39 male and i crossed it with a frisian duck, i call this howard the duck, and also an unknown cutting that i got from a friend, i call this star69.  i only have regular seeds at the moment but next year i will work on feminized seeds. 

so i figure anyway that i am not alone in creating my own genetics and a bunch of you have probably done the same and if you are like me you probably want to share your creation with other people so maybe we can help each other out by sharing our genetics with each other.

sharing is caring 

Id be willing to exchange some mother of berry if you would like you to exchange