Hello to the Green House Seed Co. Crew, Community and all the hard working men and woman of this stoked out industry!!

It has been roughly a year since my last journal posted here!  This is going to be another fun round!

Currently there are two great seeds that were germinated and started!  Caboose!

This is going to be an organic soil with compost teas for feeding

and

One being transferred to a solid indoor ebb and flow hydroponic application that is of my own production.

Lots of stoke and excitement going on over here and I am very happy and humbled to be able to share my techniques, grows and info to the great community here!

Looking forward to bringing this to you with maybe some kool things you have not seen or really payed attention too....?  

Thanks for taking the time to scope things out!  

Saludos!

MultiTech!

IMG_0366.JPG.4c52e0f3ee9ae9445a2b8343e3070ca0.JPG

• Like 1

Hola Jose.gh!  

Thank you for taking the time to check things out.  This is going to be a great stoke out on this round with Caboose.  Always excited and motivated when having new to me  genetics in the bank to analyze.    

Also to note.  I started the grow journal in the grow room already.  This was an introduction to the community. ;) I have the other post under "Caboose - Soil and MultiMedium to Hydro!"  under "Grow Journals Indoor" which has the current photos of the grow. 

Thank you again for seeing whats up on my side of the mountain!  Sending you a box of stoke Jose.gh!

Saludos!

IMG_1142.JPG

• Like 1

Welcome back Multitech.

Looking forward to this grow. 

You're using one of my favorite techniques (Ebb-n-Flow).  It will be interesting to see some pictures of your set-up (to compare to mine)  hehe.

(I assume that you are using Ebb-n-Flow in your flowering area.  Are you using a different Tech in the Vegg area?  Or are you also using Ebb-n-Flow for the Vegg area too?)

Well, don't answer my questions here in this thread.  I'll run over to your Grow Journal "Caboose - Soil and MultiMedium to Hydro!"  under "Grow Journals Indoor" to see your answer there.

For everyone else, I shall post a link to Multitech's Grow Journal below so that they can quickly follow...

Ciao Ciao

• Like 1