K-train organic grow

g22

It is natural that a plant needs a bit of recovery time after a fim or a topping.

To help it recover, just be sure that lighting, temperature, humidity are at their best.  Soil should not be too wet; pH should be correct at each feeding.

If the soil is too wet or you think that there is not enough oxygen at the roots, you can simply use a sharp pencil and shove it down into the soil at various locations to make air-shafts.  They will close again at the next feeding.

Also air movement must be good to ensure that there is sufficient CO2.

• Like 1

I ask my self if the algua in my tank are bad or not its a 60l tank its made for brewing beer i use it to stock my ro water i find it in a site where they sell everithing for brewing beer they sell lab material,  petri dish glass,graduated pipette and other stuff ( brouwland.com)

For the  humidity i use aultrasonic humidifier whit tap water i dont use ro water for that its cost to much  i dont modifying the ph of that  water or the chlorine can affect the plant to ?

IMG_20171024_112453.jpg

IMG_20171024_112520.jpg

Green algae is not so bad, but if it were red or brown algae, that would be bad.  Red algae produces toxins that kill green plants and fish.

To help prevent the growth of algae in this tank, you need to stop light entering through the white plastic.  Wrap a blanket or black plastic around the tank.

These brewers tanks are expensive.  A cheaper alternative would be a plastic storage box with a lid available at your local home improvement center.  They are available in opaque colors like dark gray or black to prevent algae.

The brewers tank would be a perfect CO2 generator.  You could clean it out and then brew your own wine that produces CO2.  Or you could load it with yeast and sugar and make CO2.  Pipe the CO2 that comes out of the brew into your grow area.  Just an idea.

• Like 1

If the green algues are not bad i dont change that its very easy to use mayby put somefish in it to it the algues 😂 i read some article over the use of bucket for making co2  the CO2 of that go down to the floor and not in air like a gaz burner if i was enought place and money i would like to have  material like that to make only 1 or 2 plant 

Does de eat of  fish make some change in water ?or they onli eat the algua im gone make some researche and if the fish gone survive all the changement of the water whit e littel tank like that 🤔.

they are agro technic for hydro whit  fish in water tank en all the fish in the tank make the fertilizer whit there excrement 

I put the plant in the 7 l they are not full  green the k-train grow faster i think i have to fimme a second time so the other plant can come to the same height or closer after that i put theme in the batmix  to get something better this time 

IMG_20171102_100946.jpg

• Like 2

Wednesday i feed my plant whit my organic fertilizer and i give some extra mineral n27% fertilizer to try to get my plant in better condition i see a goed change but the guy in one of the shop i go tell me last time that you can't give mineral fertilizer whit organic fertilizer and for him nothing minérale is goed when you grow organic but in the past i see grower using many different mineral fertilizer on organic soil mix so whats your opinion ?

IMG_20171104_102551.jpg

I don't see a problem mixing mineral fertilizers with organic fertilizers.

"Mineral fertilizer: A fertilizer material in which carbon is not an essential component of its basic chemical structure. They are also called as inorganic or chemical fertilizer.

Organic fertilizer. A material containing carbon and one or more plant nutrients in addition to hydrogen and/or oxygen is called organic fertilizer. This generally means that the nutrients contained in the product that are derived solely from the remains or a by-product of an organism."

If your organic soil starts to lose nutrients, top up with mineral fertilizers imv.  That's my newby opinion, hopefully someone more experienced can come along and opine.

• Like 1

The guy in  the shop i go think that make some trouble whit the micro life.

for the ro water i tell me mineral cal/mag its not goed whit organic but i dont listen to that in other fertilizer lines you get minerale product and organic on the same shedule 

Hi g22,

Perhaps ask the guy in the shop exactly what trouble mineral fertilizers can do to micro life that organic fertilizers do not.

RO water generally has a low ppm/ec count than tap water (my ro is 0.03 ec and 60 ppm, my tap water is 0.660 ec and 330 ppm - a lot of that is calcium I think), and tap water is likely to contain calcium.  Various mineral fertilizer feed charts I read have a soft/hard water option.  Soft is for RO water, and hard is for my tap water imv.  There are slight adjustments whether one is using hard/soft water (ie water that contains calcium or not, imv).

So, when I use tap water/bottle mineral water, I won't add Cal, when I use RO water, I do.

I'm more than half wondering if your guy-in-the-shop is an organic-whatever kinda guy and simply does not like anything non-organic, or whether he's on to something..

• Like 1

I think  he want all organic or its is logic on organic.

I think i read something about  organo -minéral but dare was not details on the product they use and the article is about corn ,or other food farming 

Hi guys. i may have my wires crossed with Organo-mineral that g22 mentioned.

Organicly sourced minerals, GH powderfeeding is i believe minerals that have been

sourced organicly @Jose.gh @Dust @jan.gh

As for the food farming my toms love the short flowering, starting the feed at first

truss.

I think this is along the lines that was mentioned @g22 love the garden

Hope this helps

PEACE

• Like 1

I read that chimic mineral fertiliser cause salt build up that kill or slow the activiti in soil  i dont use it on every feed or maybe use some enzyme after i use it or i have to give more of my grow fertiliser some of my plant show  nitrogene déficience the ktrain en the champagne kush they need  high feed they teel it in the video of the ktrain next time i dont mix variety and iam not living at same place of my plant but dare is so many kind of plant you want  to try everything and so many differentes technics and possibiliti next time i try to improve my condition i dont anderstand what make my plant grow so slow if its the peat i use for make the ph down of my soil or the 400w bulbe i use that to old   but next time i dont try to change nothing of the soil or try to make super soil they make so much research to sel product all over the world i have just learn to use it correctly 🤔😂✌

Yes i guess they could, if not used propally (to strong or to often)

could possibally mess with ph and microbes in the soil would not

like that would be like an acid bath.

My advise on changing anything is- only change one thing at a time

and watch the results

PEACE

• Like 1

20171112_183023.thumb.jpg.f3d0f8772becf03850b3d9888f9475cf.jpgIts the first time i use ro water  maybe i dont give enought fertilizer and next time  i dont put peat to ph down my soil now last soil  i mix 7 l of perlite and 7 l of coco to a light mix 50l  and ph is goed 6,3 .

whit the soil here i use i try to go to 5,8 but i read that for soil is 6,3- 6,8  my 400w balast is very old to  the bulb to i think next grow i put a new now i just put the 600w to the moment the roots take all the pot 

• Like 1

Last time i visite the shop where i go there was a grow box whit led i dont know the brand  90 cm   on 5 cm 540€ for one you need 6 led likethat for a box of 120 on 240 or 3 for 120x 120 its a lot of money   and i dont know so much about led i dont nothing about a how much light you need whit leds en brand just what i read on internet l

Tanks cindy  for the moments  i stay  whit my hps and i wait To have more knowledge on leds before  i buy theme  maybe  i  go to a canna expo next year to see and get information on all the new material and to discover new city  .

#Cindy from witch brand are your leds 

Hey g22,
First of all i'm sorry i've missed Your grow!
Clicked the follow right away ;)

LEDs have 2 wattages.
The 1500 watts are what the lamp try to simulate (HPS, CFL or MH compared), while the 459 watts are the true wattages of the lamps.
Means that if you plug it in, you'll consume 459 watts, while having the light a 1500W lamp would produce.

• Like 2

Thanks ledcherryberry

Here in my country en other  when you re on the highway whit your car

and that you see some greenhouse for tomato or other you always see the yellow of the hps lamp so if the leds so economic why they dont use it to  or they dont want to change there set up