Cannabissapean

So, g22 (or anyone else who knows or has special knowledge of Amsterdam), please enlighten me...

I am planning to visit there in a few weeks for either a weekend or as much as a week.

I know that there are museums and restaurants, and I know that there are many other coffeeshops, some with mediocre reputations, others with outstanding reviews, and I do plan to visit many of them.  But the MAIN PURPOSES of this trip are to visit the GreenHouse Coffeeshop and Restaurant and to meet other fans of GreenHouse, especially to meet Arjan and Michael if they aren't too busy, and if they happen to be there or can come over: maybe even Jose, Dust, Simon, Levente, Nordic Grower, Jankahar, Jan.gh, hexx.NL, g22, Jimmy, Mykol76, HC01, BamBhole, gonzosghost, lamsbread, laocoo, Lebenszeichen, Mr. X, RainDropzZ, Salvatore Riina, slimjim, GanjaXL, Admin, Tokage and of course any of you other wonderful StrainHunters too numerous to list here.

If I drive over there, is there any place I can park my car?  I see mostly bicycles.  Should I bring my bicycle, or is it better to rent one? (availability, cost, etc.)

I see some parking in the photos and I imagine that most parking is reserved for the residents: aren't there any parking garages?  Are they secure?  Costly?  Or is it best to go there by train or plane to avoid parking issues?

If I come without a car, are the bicycle rental services reliable, and are there sufficient bicycles available?

I would love to hear a few responses from those "in the know".

I find the sloterdijk parking parking very cool its free at week-end en you are just at the train station at one stop of Amsterdam centrale en  i go to a centerparcs hotel at the sea a goed 20 km of  Amsterdam price very cool hotel too  and you have the goed air of the sea and water parc and other to relax 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I don't like weed at Amsterdam coffeeshops. They sell quite lousy stuff for the tourists who seem not to know what a good weed is. That's sad because you pay like 15 euros per a gram and you're not even hight after all, only relaxed. Anyway, it isn't worth it.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lisa2525 said:

I don't like weed at Amsterdam coffeeshops. They sell quite lousy stuff for the tourists who seem not to know that a good weed is. That's sad because you pay like 15 euros per a gram and you're not even hight after all, only relaxed. Anyway, it isn't worth it.  

Actually, tourism is like this.... You really enjoy smoking free, without laws that prohibit, but it's true that everything focuses a bit on tourism (in my opinion). 

If you travel to Holland, it is a beautiful place, full of good grass and at more affordable prices (but not in Amsterdam, but in other cities and towns). I really recommend to see Holland with time, it is simply beautiful.

On 02.10.2018 at 11:58 AM, Jose.gh said:

Actually, tourism is like this.... You really enjoy smoking free, without laws that prohibit, but it's true that everything focuses a bit on tourism (in my opinion). 

If you travel to Holland, it is a beautiful place, full of good grass and at more affordable prices (but not in Amsterdam, but in other cities and towns). I really recommend to see Holland with time, it is simply beautiful.

So which city would you recommend? I'm going to Norway in February and could stop by the Netherlands as well

@lisa2525 

I think if you go out of centrum Amsterdam  is better min people in coffeeshop and better quality last year i go to the green house far from centrum i find it better and there was a lot of place to sit in no if you are not living in holland you can't go in all coffeshop you need to be dutch i go to rotterdam  because is closer for me  no need of weedpass there and some goed coffeshop there just not same menu like in amsterdam but there is  goed weed like amnesia gold , candy kush ,superlemon haze ,strawberry haze, apple kush and other ,polem ,super polem,tibizzla........price from 8€ to 12€ sometime 14€ hash 5€to 12€

But in amsterdam you find more strain and better quality for shure 

• 1 month later...