blue emerald feminised

french mango

High french mango

I think you mean that your leaves are a little droopy?

In my experience some plants will always look a bit droopy while other strains will stand up and reach for the lights, (praying).  Some will droop at the end of the day or early morning while be perky looking at other times.  I think like us they get tired and just want to relax. :)

If too dry or suffering from root rot the leaves hang down and look dried out.  Yours don't look like that at all so they seem to be getting enough water.

How is it you water them?  The best for pot plants is to allow the pots to get very light so you should pick them up and feel the weight when very dry and also when freshly watered until they are saturated.  Once they need watering more than every two days I move them into bigger pots before they get too root-bound.   I also use a bread knife to cut an inch or so off the bottom of the root-ball to get rid of all the long stringy roots at the bottom.  I also shave down the sides to do the same if there are roots wound around the sides.  The roots branch out like the branches do when you top a branch or the top shoot of a plant and fill the pot with fine root hairs.

They look good so I wouldn't worry too much.

Good luck and good growing!

I agree with LabRat.  These plants look in fine health. 

Cannabis likes to have oxygen at the roots after each watering, that's why light soil mixes are optimal.  

You have a light soil mix, or maybe a bit of coco mixed in, either way, you'll find that you will need to feed the plant every 2 or 3 days in this pot.

I recommend that you feed enough volume water that the solution drains through the soil/coco into the catch-pan without it running-over.  10-Minutes after feeding, any run-off solution that is not re-absorbed into the pot should be discarded.

45 minutes ago, Cannabissapean said:

I agree with LabRat.  These plants look in fine health. 

Cannabis likes to have oxygen at the roots after each watering, that's why light soil mixes are optimal.  

You have a light soil mix, or maybe a bit of coco mixed in, either way, you'll find that you will need to feed the plant every 2 or 3 days in this pot.

I recommend that you feed enough volume water that the solution drains through the soil/coco into the catch-pan without it running-over.  10-Minutes after feeding, any run-off solution that is not re-absorbed into the pot should be discarded.

OK thank you the friends, and yes I have to add 1,5L of perlite in 50L of compost light house and garden mix I has jars of 18L thus I have a light ground it stays in me 2 days of growth, I shall have of to make with plusieur size of jars but I wanted to make with only 18L