newbie here

micheal3

I am pratik i heard this forum from my friend  hope someone can help me out with getting a job in amstardam in a herb cultivation industry  as i am a citizen of india or rather help me out with the procedure . Hope i could also make some friends here.

• Like 1

Michael3, Pratik, Dani420,

Welcome to StrainHunters.

Yes, if you stay with us and contribute to the forum by posting comments and pictures, you will certainly make friends in this forum.

The key is just that....  participation. 

Open topics in the appropriate categories, post your pictures of your plants and your grow set-ups and describe what you are doing special to overcome problems. 

Also, read into some of the other members' journals and comment there as well, as long as your comments are appropriate to the subject in that Topic.

One thing that is really important to making lots of friends in here is to use the "Follow" button.  When you click on "Follow" for any member, you will receive a notification each time that member posts anything.  That way, you are kept in the loop on the latest activity in the forum.  The more members that you follow, the more you will be able to see in here.  And the more that you participate, the more that others will begin to "Follow" you. 

Pratik has already seen how to "Follow" someone, but for anyone else, in order to "Follow" someone, when you see their "Avatar" (picture), click on it.  That will bring you to their profile.  In their profile, you will see "Follow Member"; click on that, then click on the next "Follow" button, and that's it.  You are now following that member.

If you really want to become busy in here, "follow" everybody that you see who is posting recent comments in here.

By the way, Pratik and Dani420, it would be better for each of you to open your own Introduction.  You each had introduced yourselves here in Michael's Topic...

• Like 1