Help me determine sex of the plants

indiansmoker

I have 5 plants. 56 days in veg. switched to flowering 5 days ago.. need help determining the sex of the plants.. will upload more photos soon...

This is the first plant which i think is a female. others dont have hair like this.. but they neither have balls as i've seen in web photos...

will upload more photos soon...

=-==== p.s. first time newbie =========

20171003_202821.jpg

• Like 1

there is always a chance of plant turning in to ''hermie'' or creating couple male pollen sacks due to enviromental stresses, like from heat, cold, soil drying too much, light cycle changes  and so on, there are multiple factors to it and some plants can handle these stresses better than others but there is always a chance that it can happen with any female.

it is very common to see just couple pollen sacks around the 4th node in first half of flowering and none after that, so keep watching those lower nodes and branches in the shaded areas, it is more likely to happen there and if you catch them in time you can avoid any seeds

Ditto what jankahar said.

A little bit of light-greening in the plants, but it is not too bad.  It may be due to the small caliber lighting.

Or an ever-so-slight N-deficiency, if that.  If you decide to up the N, do it sparingly.

Your set-up is wonderful for Vegg, but where will you let them flower?  I hope you know that they will stretch in height during pre-flower and during the first 3 or 4 weeks of flowering.  You should expect that they will approximately double in height.  If you continue in that small box, they will reach the lamps and get scortched. 

You could perform some supercropping procedures to keep them low, but that will reduce some of the production.

• Like 1