same strain is not so hard but when running 4 different strains

looking as healthy as those is not so easy, you have done extremely

well in my opinion.

The training you have been doing is excellent, i am looking forward to 

your rhino entry in the competition.

PEACE and RESPECT:heat::clapping:

• Like 2

Hi @Victorarrankeddj,

There is a fragrance(s), but it's muted compared to 5 mins after lights off and then BOOM, a HUGE amount of fragrances which last for about 10 mins.

Colour wise, it's just shades of green (and white with the pistils) atm.

If you want to see beautiful photo's, see @Jose.gh thread here: 

They're the bar for photo's, imv, and learning my camera is work in progress for me (along with growing).

DD's was 12.9kg and SS was @12.7 kg, @ 11.30am, so tomorrow will be feeding/watering day and I guess they'll be below 12kg by then so will be fairly dry.  Water butt is at 18.5C (up from near freezing outside) after 4 days of ambient room heating.  Aquarium heating rod on tonight to get it to ~22C for tomorrow.

Good luck!

• Like 2

Weigh in's last night and I was worried they were getting too dry (< 12kg) so gave them a small drink/feed with (I could not resist) some GHF Enhancer.  Blimey it's a funny colour!  ph'd 5l RO to 5.0 then added 5g of Enhancer and mixed for 5 mins. 7.78ph afterwards. GULP!  Gave them a dose as below (plants current dry weights plus when Enhancer I gave) :

DD 10.9kg +1.2l = 12.1kg
Nebula 13.7kg +0.6l = 14.3kg
JW 11.5kg +1.2l= 12.7kg
IC 12.2kg +0.5l = 12.7kg
SS 11.5kg +1.2l = 12.7kg

Fed this morning as follows (12ml Shogun Hydrobloom A & B [third dose]; 12ml PK Warrior [full dose]; 12ml CalMag [full dose]; 3ml 12% Hydrogen Peroxide,  @ 23°C

DD 11.2kg dry weigh; 12l @ 6.04ph of 755ppm 22.2c and 6ml-12%HP in, 6.70ph 980ppm 20.3°C  - ph a little high, ppm a tad high
Nebula tomorrow or Wednesday
JW 12.1kg 12l 6.10ph 728ppm 23.8c 3ml-12%HP in, 6.21ph 881ppm 20.8°C 2.2l out - OK
IC 12.2kg 12l 5.92ph 790ppm 23.8c 3ml-12%HP in, 6.77ph 824ppm 20.6°C 2.1l out - ph a little high
SS 12.2kg 12l 6.12ph 830ppm 24.2c 3ml-12%HP in, 6.44ph 955ppm 20.3c°C - OK

I did quite a bit of defoliation over the last three days, so now there is lots of air in the middle of the plants (fan leaves in the middle removed) and light can get to the buds better. 

Question for the board:  which is the better time to defoliate; when the plant is dry (nearing watering time) or when the plant is wet (just after watering)?

Pics after I've walked the cats.

DD drinks like a fish.

• Like 1

Nebula is 12.5kg so still a little ways to go before watering/feeding.  After a bit of defoliation on the plants, I guess they'll be using less water as well as not being able to transpire as much.

Was worried about this set of 'balls' on Nebula below:

DSCF3476.thumb.JPG.bd61ab1c2145c355a7058bee08fe9839.JPG

Below's a Sensi Star bud forming:

DSCF3481.thumb.JPG.721f596a9b7b3f97d250e295a7c6df70.JPG

Dutch Dragon below:

DSCF3486.thumb.JPG.74cd1247e161206fe872f46d1c8de1a6.JPG

A scene with the tall Jacky White in the background, and Sensi Star & DD front and right respectively:
DSCF3482.thumb.JPG.91aa0192461799a6fe58b8f109bb5a1a.JPG

• Like 5

20 hours ago, slimjim said:

Hooray- they not balls, they are preflowers

covered in glorious trichomes.

PEACE

Indeed. 
"Balls" tend to look much more like micro bananas. No irony in that.
It seems your preflowers developed into "full" flowers. 

I have a question though. Since i never had a male (luckily for some), i was wondering if removing the "balls" from an impollinated plant would stress the plant even more to produce, indeed, even more seeds. Like the reaction you get when you don't "ninja-attack" the spider mites, and they go haywire and destroy your crop.
I mean, if you spot "balls" and remove them, will the plant go haywire, thinking of an attack to its reproductive system, and produce double seeds?

Anyway, your "babies" have gone crazy! Look at em, so healthy and thick!
Keep up the great work Shaggy!

• Like 1

On 09/01/2018 at 3:05 PM, ShaggyGrower said:

Nebula is 12.5kg so still a little ways to go before watering/feeding.  After a bit of defoliation on the plants, I guess they'll be using less water as well as not being able to transpire as much.

Was worried about this set of 'balls' on Nebula below:

DSCF3476.thumb.JPG.bd61ab1c2145c355a7058bee08fe9839.JPG

Below's a Sensi Star bud forming:

DSCF3481.thumb.JPG.721f596a9b7b3f97d250e295a7c6df70.JPG

Dutch Dragon below:

DSCF3486.thumb.JPG.74cd1247e161206fe872f46d1c8de1a6.JPG

A scene with the tall Jacky White in the background, and Sensi Star & DD front and right respectively:
DSCF3482.thumb.JPG.91aa0192461799a6fe58b8f109bb5a1a.JPG

Looking good now Shaggy 

7 days since feeding/watering DD, JW, IC and SS.

Weigh in:

DD 10.2kg 11l 6.32ph 700ppm 23.4c 0ml-12%HP in, 6.91ph 1143ppm 19.5c. 0.95l out.  kg wet  - ph a little high again, ppm high again.
Nebula 13.8kg - leave a few more days (~2-3)
JW 12.7kg - leave a few more days (~1-2)
IC 13.9kg - leave few more days (~2-3)
SS 14.9kg - leave a few more days (~3-5)

Plants will be using less water due to the defoliation last week.  I think the defoliation (like topping) will set them back a week as I've learned from my previous grow.

Temps 60F-80F

Humidity 45-65%

Lights 11.40/12.20 (day/night, -10 mins every week now)

660w HPS ~ 50-60cm from tops.  Means no light burn or heat burn, plus that far above the canopy means the light will stretch to the edges of my tent.  Any closer, and it would not.

I've extended the tend a little by placing bars and bodged extenders (16cm ph boxes wedged in).  Worked out that's an extra 8% in tent space at canopy height.  The more the merrier!

Happy Growing & Good luck fellow farmers.

PS, this week I shall be popping the White Rhino contest beans!

Nicely done, as alwyas. Love the tech reports!

Humidity is a bit high, though it seems not to be a problem. 
You could place some salt bowls near the pots, so that drains humidity faster.

Consider that the White Rhinos are going to take a good 10 weeks for the flowering stage.
I think i've already asked you this, but i can't remember: how many weeks do you plan to leave them in VEG?
I'm having trouble myself figuring out the correct schedule. I figured 18 weeks (8+10) starting from 7th January, but transplanting in time is going to be a real pain in the arse, just sayin'. 

Anyway, can't wait to see this grow done, and your buds ready. Remember to leave Scooby a snack! ;)

Peace

I've seen the update, well done! Can't wait to see how your girlies grow.
Yea, we got pretty much the same schedule, only diffrerence being that i've started them a week earlier.
I plan my harvest around 16May, but it's much more probable the 12th, or the 19th, as the 16th falls right in the middle of the week (It's a fucking wednesday! I HATE WEDNESDAYS!).

Just a tip. Remember to put a transparent cover above the new seedlings (when born). It'll help increase humidity.
Sayin' this cause i forgot and feel a bit like a moron. 

I've heard around that the phenotypes from WR can vary quite a bit. Some could drink nutes like an alcoholic, others refuse to accept a light mix. 
I'm already seeing differences between the 2 in the seedling stage. WR1 is taller, have its leaves wide open and seems like to be the one who stays. WR2 is smaller, and its leaves have a much more "indica" touch. I'll post a couple pics in, indeed, a couple days (17-01).

Shit i just love this plant. 

• Like 1

Week 5 Day 1 of flowering

Plants seed to have recovered their thirst after the big defoliation of 5-8th Jan.

DD 18.1kg (watered/fed yesterday)

Nebula 12.4kg (back to 1.4kg/water/day)

JW 11.4kg (did not defoliate as much as DD, Nebula & SS - as a test - 1.3kg/water/day)

IC 12.4kg (did not defoliate as much as DD, Nebula & SS - as a test -1.5kg/water/day)

SS 13.9kg (did a huge defoliation on this one, so still recovering, but recovering ok - 1.0kg/water/day ).

Nebula, JW and IC will need water tomorrow. 

I'll be following GHS's advice and flushing with a mild feed (EC 1.0, 500ppm) and then flush with 2 x 12litres.

@Jose.gh or @Cannabissapean (or anyone else).  I'm a bit confused with the GHS videos.  They say the special thing is to feed a mild feeding solution and then flush (they flush with 60l).  So do they flush with the 60l immediately after feeding a mild feed; or wait a few hours after the mild feed before the flushing, or what?

Arjan in his 65l pots in the GHS videos said light feeding then flush and let dry out for 5 days, and all of this in one week.  If I give a light feeding, there is no way in a 7 day period I could mildly feed a plant; wait for it to get super dry then flush; then wait another 5 days.

Happy Growing fellow farmers!

A wizz around my tent in Week 6 of flowering:

Top left is Nebula, Top right is JW, middle is SS, bottom left is DD, bottom right is IC. I've turned them around, so their backsides are facing the light.  They seem to love that and the inside flowers are going potty.

Happy Growing!

• Like 2