this how i grow my cannabis

robgrobestdank

first step is set up gro room instalated  wall with tin foil and wire electric up and 500ml plant pot carbon filter  and vent industrial fan heated lamp led gro light hps bowl keep coca soil  mix organic soil and sting netle mulch made from compost bin mini heater co2gas  white curing net  and you need bamboo stick make plant gro straight up oxygen  medical gas  tomato feed  and use add ph to water biocarb to water grated silver in soil and cow poo water but only use rain water and mountain water add squeeze orange juice from orange add green food colouring  and add milk  and potassium and brown  Miracle grow for all purpose sugar  worm poo 💩 add worm make soil good also add liberty cap to gro with cannabis on 6week grab to different. Strain cut branch of and use clone x glue attach plant to the

other female plant on 8 weeks  change change soil 3x constant water stop chemical flush after 3extra week if it summer take plant out door let it get natrual light  then give it few more  week then it matured  then chop plant  cut bud of Leave. to hang to dry for  4week then trim bud  after drying process store in glass air tight mason jar germanate seed drop in glass water if seed float put pics tissue in it let tissue sink then seed should sink after 3-4 day I go for high thc yeld potency bud taste smooth power  I l mine in mason jar for at lest a  4month  dry grind perfect light no cbd hight thc female when taken out add door I add straw to it and I put on side slug copper tape to pot