Grow Contest 2017 - Inscriptions

Jose.gh

Also, to be more precise, i do not believe i'm pulling the helping hand.

GHS explicitly said is willing to give to any participant UP to 10 seeds, while i requested for 4. 
I like to believe that if i get choosen as a participant, somebody in GHS read my post, my idea for the grow, liked it, and was willing to let me try.
If i fail, at least, i know that i tried. 
As i said, i don't care about winning. I am already a winner, for having choosen to subscribe to this forum, and get to know some of the most friendly and helpful people on the globe on this matter. 
I might be wrong, but i'm not sorry about that. Competition IS about winning, but ALSO about learning.

Let me learn.

1 minute ago, g22 said:

Hi @LedCherryBerry you can grow 4- 5 plant and you chose one plant to put in flower in a 30l whit your leds in 1,7 m you have just enought place i think but i have no experence whit smaller pot :read:

I have some experience with small pots, but it's "clone experience". 
I managed to flower 18 clones in 4-6 liter pots and get 10-15g from each. 
Mainly did so many clones because i wanted to try different shapes (spiral, triangle, LST'ed etc). 
I was very young back then. 

Small pots are hard to handle if you don't repot correctly, at least this is what i've learned.

• Like 1

18 clones is 18 plant but yea i think whit clone the light is more divided for itch clone i Allways have  the picture of a guy hoe make big plant to make the maximum out of 1 or 5 plant but you have 2 box wh  you dont do one box for the mother and one box whit the clone i would learn one day to use grow cubes for hydro like hugo cubes that look great 

1 hour ago, g22 said:

18 clones is 18 plant but yea i think whit clone the light is more divided for itch clone i Allways have  the picture of a guy hoe make big plant to make the maximum out of 1 or 5 plant but you have 2 box wh  you dont do one box for the mother and one box whit the clone i would learn one day to use grow cubes for hydro like hugo cubes that look great 

I don't have 2 boxes.

The tent i'm using now will be dismantled, because the new one (still arriving) will replace this in the same spot.
I don't have the physical space to implement the use of 2 tents.

At the time i did the 18 clones, there were 3 mothers with them.
Back then i had a "tent" which was more close to a wooden box, which had 2 rooms.
Back then i used to flower the mothers in one tent, and veg the clones in the other.
When the mothers were done, i switched some of the clones in the flower tent, and so on.
Back then, the tent i used was 100w x 200l x 160h.

• Like 1

On 5/12/2017 at 1:24 PM, LedCherryBerry said:

Anyway, this is a inscription post.
To talk about our techniques and issues, we should move to private messages.

I think u must create a new post and all of us gonna coments with out best wishes and advices.....

Cheers ! :drinks:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, LedCherryBerry said:

Goddamn, i wish i studied BASIC MATH when i had the chance.

Little corrections along the way:

My actual grow tent is 55x58x146, and it was crafted by myself.
The grow tent i'm going to grow the WR is 60x60x170, and its arrival (ordered it last friday) is estimated between 11 and 14 december.

The pots i want to use are 28 cm in diameter (can't remember the height but it's less than 30cm). I've already shown they can fit perfectly.
What sal is suggesting is that pot sizes ain't the issue: plant growth will be.

The point between me and sal is that i believe i can grow 4 small plants in that area, and he says it's a waste of time and resources.
I partly agree with him because i know that one plant can give you more than 4 little ones.
I say partly because it is still my grow, and i know i can succeed in growing 4 small ones.
Hell, i've just finished 2 bagseed girls in my tent, and they gave me 70g whilst being below 40cm height.
Also, my bagseed were 3 months old when i harvested them: with white rhinos i got time up to 5 months.

I think i will stick with 4x11Liters pots anyway, even tho to some eyes it's a waste of time and resources. To mine, it is not.

Hello mate,

your tent is comming in week. Competion starts in month. So, just count how much light you can offer to space where you ll grow with best yeald. It absolutlly doesnt metter of how many plants youve got, but how big yeald you can produce on space where you grow. Somebody can do like 350g on 120x200 with 6 plants somebody the same or even more with four of them it depends. Deffinately it doesnt metter how many of them you ve got. yeald is based on light, space and your tallent :-)

Kiwwi

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LedCherryBerry said:

Read some of the old posts, it's all written there. My space, my lights, everything.
I'm readying up.

i did not specificate anything, just do as you want, just count little bit what light suit to what space. I am just saying it doesnt metter how many plants you have got

• Like 1

It does matter. Sal isn't wrong on some points.
But thanks for saying that. Ofc i'll do as i want: otherwise i wouldn't be here.
Ofc i'll follow ghs nute schedule, but the lights, spacings, airflow etc is all my decision.
If i don't try this, i'll never know if you can do it, or not.
Imo, it's possible, but not easy.

Anyway, i repeat, thank you kiwwi for your kind words and encouragement <3
Wish i could send you a couple chilos of my kiwis, i've just harvested 40kg heheheh.

On 30/11/2017 at 3:03 PM, Jose.gh said:

WEED_CONTEST_PRIZES_ALL-1-1200x803.jpg

Hi mates, 

We started a new contest where you can try a known strain, amazing strain: 

• White Rhino
  •  

We can send 10 feminized seeds and BIO Feeding / Feeding to each grower interested, that meets with the requirements. 

We would like to make a little contest, about grow diaryes (the work performed and exhibited in the forum). 

The contest start  January 1  and finish June 1 of 2018, you have 5 months for grow, bloom and harvest.

Also we have some prizes for the best works

• 1st prize: IPad 4 mini
  • 2nd prize: T-Shirt + Hoody + 3 Pack of seeds
  • 3rd prize:  T-Shirt + Hoody + 3 Pack of seeds

The Grow Diaryes, should be initiated at:  http://forums.strainhunters.com/forum/212-test-area-white-rhino-contest/

We will be given preference to users of this forum with more seniority, and / or grow diaryes.

Limited:  Limited participants.  

Excluded all people who requested seeds in previous editions, and did not do a grow diary, without exception.

Do you want to participate?

Reply to this post, write your answer: say me how many pots will you use.

If you are selected, we will contact you by private message on the forum.

IMPORTANT: You can start cultivating at any time, but should start your grow Diary in January.

If you can not grow at this months, please not write to be a competitor.

IMPORTANT: We do not ship to USA. Federal laws forbid it.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2017 at 4:03 PM, Jose.gh said:

WEED_CONTEST_PRIZES_ALL-1-1200x803.jpg

Hi mates, 

We started a new contest where you can try a known strain, amazing strain: 

• White Rhino
  •  

We can send 10 feminized seeds and BIO Feeding / Feeding to each grower interested, that meets with the requirements. 

We would like to make a little contest, about grow diaryes (the work performed and exhibited in the forum). 

The contest start  January 1  and finish June 1 of 2018, you have 5 months for grow, bloom and harvest.

Also we have some prizes for the best works

• 1st prize: IPad 4 mini
  • 2nd prize: T-Shirt + Hoody + 3 Pack of seeds
  • 3rd prize:  T-Shirt + Hoody + 3 Pack of seeds

The Grow Diaryes, should be initiated at:  http://forums.strainhunters.com/forum/212-test-area-white-rhino-contest/

We will be given preference to users of this forum with more seniority, and / or grow diaryes.

Limited:  Limited participants.  

Excluded all people who requested seeds in previous editions, and did not do a grow diary, without exception.

Do you want to participate?

Reply to this post, write your answer: say me how many pots will you use.

If you are selected, we will contact you by private message on the forum.

IMPORTANT: You can start cultivating at any time, but should start your grow Diary in January.

If you can not grow at this months, please not write to be a competitor.

IMPORTANT: We do not ship to USA. Federal laws forbid it.

!!!!HI YOU ALL SO! REALLY COOL CONTEST I D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!   Using 6 or 7

• Like 1

:cheese:Haudy!

I have done growing for several years and would like to grow great plants from your seeds!

I can do a very nice diary about it, and have a good Asus camera for that! And some visual eye.

To the point!

I would like to pick 6 best fenos from 10 seeds and put them 25 liter - 30 liter pots.

I would put them into 1 meter grow tent under a 400/600/660w hps, using more watts till end!

I like to use biobizz light mix soil and add littlepit hydrorocks to make soil more fluffy.

I have 400/600/660w hps with a good Maxibright Goldstar 150mm cooltubed reflector with a TD-Silent 500 airblower with activesystem and i a tent i can use airmist/moisturer for vege stage!

I would like to grow s.o.g style and fim those plants. 

All that i can do if i get seed from u!

• Like 2

Hi G n GS

Hope all is good

A friend has pointed me in this direction and I'm very very glad he did, (thanks Shaggy)

I'm after 10, il set them all off but try some different techniques.

thank you so very very much.

Hope to hear from you soon.

from a very very happy Guy 

THELOCKYONE

• Like 2