hello, in Nicaragua right now

Hola!! I hail from the northern area of Michigan in the united states! I am on vacation until February 7th here in Nicaragua. I have grown both indoor and outdoor ( we have a very nice 8-10 week flowering period in Michigan, if no bud rot (boytritis) or p.m is taking place. My question is, I do have herb here from home but I am looking to find any landrace strains as I am very much into collecting seeds. I thought about buying one of the bags from the street guys just for the seeds lol. I know it wont be exactly what im looking for but it must be bud grown near or around here? so i bring 50-100 seeds back and check all the phenos and grow them in the right environment, i would think they would over time adapt and what not. Say i start 30 for outdoors in april, I can tell sex by 8 or 9 weeks, then take two of the best male and female plants and cross them? Seems interesting to me. Please if anyone has any info on Nicaragua and weed let me know.  I also have set out to find different land-race strains much like you guys. is World of seeds legit? 

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Travis Parrott- Medical card holder in Michigan.

• Like 1