ShaggyGrower - White Rhino and BIO Feeds test

Here's a link to a shared Drive folder with all the White Rhino photo's I've taken along the grow log journey.

Over 700 photo's showing the steps this grow log has taken, just in case my words are not enough/too much :whistle:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t0rFObdiKg7BqGQ7tSsSpUHt2m-smBDg

I hope they're informative and enjoyable ( @Jose.gh GHS can have access to the non-watermarked originals).

Happy Grow Logging!

• Like 1

Drying the harvest is going slowly, as planned.  Drying temps =<20C, drying humidity 55-70%.  Here's a bud shot.

S0015296_edit.thumb.jpg.c8143013f2cd1a4ddce33cd624672218.jpg

The WR are drying in the main tent 12hrs/day as temps & humidity are conducive (although humidity in there is a bit high for my nearly (allegedly) finished White Berry (Day 48/50, hmmmm) and two weeks-ish to go Dutch Kush (Day 48/60) - but lots of air flow so fingers crossed). The WR are drying in the box the AC unit came in for the other 12 hrs in the room the tent is in (which gets AC'd by the …. AC) - it's a lovely big box!

I've been experimenting with the AC unit, various fans/extractors & dehumidifier, and where I've been having them on an fighting with each other, I've now found a balance where the AC & Dehumidifier are OFF most of the time.  Oscillating Fans and extractors, when used at the right temp/humidity points in the temp/humidity cycle instead of turning the AC/Dehumidifier on.  They mix the air in the room, which drops temps & humidity levels at the sensor (and canopy top).

Happy Drying & Curing & Saving Electricity!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, William Trust said:

Really good job. Looking awesome.what kind of lens are you using to shoot the trichomes? 

Thanks. I took the picture with a microscope, the name of which is a few pages back in the grow log. I think I've detailed all the equipment I've used, as I've used It, In the log.

Happy Growing!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My joint-2nd place prize has arrived!

Thank you @Jose.gh & Greenhouse Seed Company for you generosity with the seeds & feed and the prizes.

DSCF5440.thumb.JPG.9bf7bad2d4924a005a288050c226a262.JPG

So, I've rolled my first White Rhino joint from Bi.  First & early impressions an hour in - it's not what I expected.

I expected to be very couch-locky and me losing the ability to speak while a very narcotic stoned feeling.  I quite like that on occation, but my friends/wife not so much. 

Firstly, the smell and taste - I smell fruit, although I've no idea which one. Mango springs to mind for some reason. Nice! A bit of bark in the taste.  It's also not couch-locky (perhaps, … yet) and I'm still managing to talk to the cats.  Defo got a bit of a dry mouth, but at least my liquid intake will pick up :)

I'm very much looking forward to growing the seeds I've chosen (Super Lemon Haze CBD; Arjan's Strawberry Haze; and Franco's Lemon Cheese) and hope to do grow logs in due course.

Happy Growing! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On ‎21‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:06 AM, g22 said:

Wath about the taste and quality ?@Shaggygrower

The taste is great, earthy and pine with something sweet in there that sits on the lips after taking a toke.  My taste buds are shot though so I'm more into effects(s) & smell.

Effects - very body relaxing but it does not throw you into the couch.  Has some creativity about it so you can get on with jobs, just not complicated jobs.  Only negative is a very dry mouth afterwards, which is good for my liquid intake (ie, I'm reminded to drink liquid!).

DSCF5700_edit.thumb.jpg.960f33adb8a9d51d07d75a14e1431e9c.jpg

Happy Smoking!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

The White Rhino genetics from the comp' are still alive and well in my tent. Below is a WR clone that was planted outside in May, did not do very well in the rubbish Dingly-Dell soil/environment, and was eventually found dug up by some animal and lying in it's sponge out of the ground almost dead.  Looking good now though!

DSCF7166_edit.thumb.jpg.87d04ca743d35a9d7120db2431a25441.jpg

Happy Rescuing Genetics!

• Like 1