g22

G22 rhino contest

261 posts in this topic

Excelente cosecha amigo tienen muy buena pinta esos cogollos se ven compactos como piedras similares a los que coseche yo, la planta se quedó muy bonita así recortada parece un bonsai, g22 y no tienes pensado en meterlo al armario y ponerlo a crecer otra vez a 18 horas de luz? 

Excellent ami de culture, très beau coup d'oeil. Ces bourgeons sont compacts, semblables à ceux que j'ai récoltés. La plante était très belle, elle a donc été taillée pour ressembler à un bonsaï. Vous n'avez aucune idée de la mettre dans le placard et de la faire repousser à 18 heures de lumière?

1 person likes this

Thanks @R.G.S yes i would like to keep her but no place for her and yes white rhino is a exelent PLANT need to regrow that to find a goed cut to keep n4 was exelent 

1 person likes this

I hope the outdor gone taste goed and not  taste the garlic😁

2 people like this

Must see after driyng the buds are not so hard just de top buds ar hard ,but not rock hard like the indoor and i don't use the biofeeding for the flowering and i dose the organic buy hand maybe the taste gone be bad  there is a lot of trichomes  on it i need to buy a ice o later thing oneday i tell you when is dry  about the quality:picknose:

2 people like this

The smell is strong and the buds ar not so bad the white rhino work goed outdoor DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

5 people like this

Iam suprise its the  first outdoor plant that give me somthing goed now must see about the taste :training:

2 people like this

Good Job G22,

As I see, you waited a maximum before harvest your plant. Look at the superb result, it's worth it. Patience is a virtue of the gardener.

Your photos are beautiful too, really well done dude!

What are you going to grow now?

2 people like this

@OG.Naj

I don't know i have a lot of choice but enought weed for a the moment so

we will first consume the fruit of labor before new cultivate

I have all the seed of the contest 

Franco lemon cheese 

Super lemon haze 

Great white shark

Black lime reserva  X  girlscout cookie

Chemdawg#4 X skywalker

Lemon tangie

California orange kush 

Apedawg ( grape ape x chemdawg)

Purplicious 

Kush valley lemon sorbet 

Is too much choice i hope they stay good to the day i grow theme 

They are a lot of other strain that interresse me  and i want to regrow ghsc white rhino

For sure and some of the ghsc haze and kush too  and some strainhunter the caboose, flowerbonbkush ,money maker

I need to plan a lot of time for all of that 🤣

5 people like this

FLC  & SLH is for sure 2 amazing strains ;-)

2 people like this