21 hours ago, g22 said:

Tap water is that bio?

in some city tap water is bad very bad or my calmag is more bad?

In some city yes but in other tap water is pretty good.

You must check the EC of your tap water. If the value is below 0,3ec that is a good water but with chlorine. It is because that you must aerated the water before watering.

If the value is up 0,3 ec maybe it is better to use RO with addition of calmag. But if it is below , you have very good tap water...

Biofeeding are make for indoor and outdoor grow. Outdoor grow is with rain water without any calmag and the product work well because she still have Calcium and magnesium in it ;-)

Anyway, you have beautifull ladies dude,

Have a nice and productive week !

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, g22 said:

@ShaggyGrower

Maybe ph or i dont know and you wat do you think?

It's very hard to see in those photo's. Can you get any closer photo's of the sick leafs?

What's the ph of your water?  Did it ever get quite cold in there?

What has happened (feed / water / temps/ etc) since about 4 days before that leaf sickness started to show?

I've got lots of thoughts going on in my head regarding what it is, and more information could narrow my newby guess down.

I forget that i make the drain in every  pot with coco and perlite 1l per pot maybe thatmake trouble the problem start after i transplant in the drain the ph is different i only see that for the rest i change nothing from bigining .

i see on internet draine with coco fiber damn😁

IMG_20180222_005932.png

IMG_20180222_005857.png

• Like 1

My fingers are crossed for you @g22

What was the ph measurement?

Some of your leaf tips where turned down.  This is one indication of nutrient burn.

The more charts I look at, the more confused I get as to what your problem could be.

Example, in this link your leaf looks like Magnesium deficiency (although it says "will occur on the upper leaves"): https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-cannabis-nutrient-and-deficiency-table-n88

I don't think you have a magnesium deficiency, just highlighting that it's v difficult to nail down the issue with conflicting pics to choose from.

Pushed, I'd say nute burn that's lead to a lockout of some sort, but that's just a guess and I don't want to lead you astray.  Maybe ask @jan.gh or @Jose.gh on the Questions thread?

Happy Growing! 

• Like 1

@jan.gh @ShaggyGrower

thanks for so many answer.

the black plastic (vijverfolie) they use plastic for tomato blackwite plastic  de vijverfolie i think no toxic?

rh my humidifier is out 

and i use juste one time the calmag so nextime i stop use it

a defficient can't be its a all in formule so is only a probleme i do wrong 

Hello @g22,

Sory for the late reply & I will respond here, because I have a better view of your grow.

As Jan say, your problem can become from many differents thing but your plant look not to bad so not worries dude you dont have a big problem!

- I was explaining here rather than you should not use the cal-mag with this range of nut.

- Its important with coconut, bio feed and with microoganism your substrate should always be a little moist and never completely dry that for a good activity in your substrat. A good watering then let the substrat and the plant take 70% of the water and then watering again!

- For a better RH, hummidity you can take out your black plastic and put some other natural mulch like straw, hemp straw or other thing. With that your substrat can a little bit sweat and as Jan say, you can also spray your plants directly, thats work well!

But i have 3 question:

- Wath's your PH of your water you use and what can you read with the drain PH?

- How long your plant are in this pot size?

- Do you put some extra powder feeding on top?

Have a nice day bro!

• Like 2

Hi mate!

In my opinion, it is not a good idea to use coconut as drainage. Coconut fiber retains a lot of water, so it does not facilitate drainage, just the opposite.

The cause of the yellow leaves is an enigma, perhaps ph, perhaps nutrients .... The truth is that it is only shown in the old leaves, the new leaves are fine and that is the important thing :)

Regards!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jose.gh said:

Hi mate!

In my opinion, it is not a good idea to use coconut as drainage. Coconut fiber retains a lot of water, so it does not facilitate drainage, just the opposite.

The cause of the yellow leaves is an enigma, perhaps ph, perhaps nutrients .... The truth is that it is only shown in the old leaves, the new leaves are fine and that is the important thing :)

Regards!

As far as my experience goes, if a leaf shows a deficiency or excess, that leaf should remain on the plant until its own death.
If the ill leaf gets removed, the plant will try to accumulate the stress or the issue on other leaves. If it doesn't, it'll focus on that particular leaf until the issue is resolved.
If the plant is unable to solve the issue with one leaf, then it'll move up to other leaves until the issue is solved. 

So, my tip here is keep those ill leaves on the plant until they crumble on their own (remove the dead leaves on the surface, keep the dying ones on).

As for the issue itself, totally looks like Calcium, but i'd point at PH, as i've had a similar minor issue too, but it stopped at 2-3 leaves, and not so yellow like yours.
Yet, the first 2 leaves (1 point) yellowed and crumbled. Nute uptake in the whole plant works just fine, so PH is the only remaining guess (a part from pests etc).

Either way, your girls look healthy! Don't be too worried about it, they'll recover soon ;)

• Like 1

@LedCherryBerry

thanks ledberry wait tomorow iam gone show you my yellow garden :vampire: .

i just finish to prepare the 30l pot to switch to12/12 i just wait the weekend to transplant my sick baby.

my soil as ben exposed to the cold   so i let it stay a few day in good temperatur.

I forget i put 20% perlite  to my promix 

DSC_0003.JPG

Edited by g22
  • Like 3

My man!
A part from these 3-4 yellow leaves, they look fine man. Some happy, some a bit sad, but overall healthy.
They took a hit, but if you take the proper care of them, they'll hang just fine.
Mid left is super happy! Look at her! 

Maybe it wont help as a thought, but.. If i was you, i would not perform any flush until you see some more development of the issue.
This is mainly because yes, you would flush the issue, but also all the other microelements that the plant is absorbing just fine. And you'd mess the current PH again.
I would personally wait a couple weeks to see how much it spreads: affected leaves surviving or dying out, newer leaves growing fine or getting affected, newer symptoms..
If it all seems to happen too fast, say in a matter of 3-4 days, i'd flush immediately, but carefully and gradually. If it goes over the 2 weeks, plant will recover just fine, and i would limit a bit the Cal feeding, until the plant shows a deficiency rather than an excess.

Overall they're quite a great view. I can already see the entirety of the tent filled with 30-40cm colas :3

Peace!

• Like 2

D53

i just transplant to the 30l and i wait to D56 wednesday to switch to 12/12

i think i was too lazy about watering during grow and i let my soil dry 2-3 times iam skeptical about the blooming result 

you can see the fuzzy from the fungy i dont know if its bad or not to let the medium with the biofeeding wait 3day before transplant 

i give my first thea with enhancer i hoope the recipe is good 

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0001.JPG

• Like 4