D56

i switch to 12/12 today 

if the plants dont kom over the bad veg i give  i stop 

but i learn a lot in this contest its very instructiv to grow the same strain with other peoples.

i just buy a humidifier but a littel late but with no air cooled reflector or a leds i think it use to much of water to get the right rh. 

i gone keep to the summer the withe rhino that make the 4 branch so maybe i can grow here big for the summer 

DSC_0006.JPG

• Like 5

D63

1 week in flowering

temp & rh are in goed range 

my soil is back working the plant stop to yellowing even the one i keep for the summer  they are a littel small i hope they keep growing a lot 

iam happy of the humidifier i buy in second hand you can put a pvc tube of 50mm on top it fits perfectly in the lid just need to cut a piece of plastic with 8l water capacity is  just my water that full of limestone 

the plant i keep look to be perfect to make a scrog maybe i try but in my garden to get sunlight she need to grow high so iam not shure to do a scrog for the cover it work a littel i need to put mulch under and its gone work better i can water on the cover the water passed trough

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

• Like 5

D65

i took picture with the light off to show that it became green again with biofeeding :derisive:

i put some hemp straw to retain the moist iam not everyday at home i hope that not make some trouble or pest maybe its a littel to much hemp

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

• Like 5

D77

W3 flo

TEMP 19°-28°

RH 45% i take the humidifier out 

i give more time to my plant and more watering and they stay green

i dont plan to give a pk booster @Jose.gh you dont made a biofeeding  pk biobooster?

i just spray 2 time with a fish emultion to try to help recover from the bad veg

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

• Like 5

D88

W4

TEMP 20°-31°

RH  45 %

temp go up last week was cold and now temp jump to 25° outside 

n4 look to be more productif for trichome and leaf have an other shape than other pheno n4 is the wider leaf 

for the rest all the bud word harder 

smell in tent is a littel fruity on my finger is more like hash

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

• Like 4

They look great, a lot of white buds.... (I already feel like smoking haha)

In the mineral range there is a PK (GH Feeding), although it is not mandatory. The flowering fertilizer already brings a good measure of PK to obtain large buds. However, some genetics are able to touch even more PK in the key weeks of flowering, due to the rapid development. Even some growers, simply prefer to add more PK, always trying to obtain the maximum production (this implies risk of overfertilization, if the genetics are not known).

On a personal level I don't usually use PK, sometimes I have used it with good results, but without it also good flowers come out.

Cheers

• Like 4

They start to take on weight i give more water now and everytime i touch the flower my fingers glue togheter 😁✌no need pk boost iam very happy of result nextime i use it i need to be more attentif in grow fase or i need to use a autowatering like blumat 

• Like 1

D91

5WEEK  

D35 OF FLOWERING

TEMP 20°-31°

RH 35%-45% light on 

45%-60%+ light off need to extract light off 

the flower start to get weight and are very stiky odor start to get strong too

iam very happy of result of biobloom 

DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0041.JPG

DSC_0037.JPG

DSC_0036.JPG

DSC_0035.JPG

• Like 4

A couple of them are showing you a nutrient toxicity.
The ones with the clawed, yellow-tipped leaves should need a small flush.
This is a good pic of what Nute Burn (in the earliest phase) looks like: NUTRITION2.jpg

Keep us informed about the development of the issue, although i'm sure you'll be able to overcome it in a blink ;)

A part from this little issue, they look gorgeous, man! Keep up the great work!

All my plant have got the same quantity of nute water same condition but its a plant that devlope a littel bigger maybe a spray of fish to get a littel more n but i even dont want to do somthing maybe a try to spray or no i wait and  see if it becom better last grow i realy burn my plant and the grow befor too if its toxicity burn your leaf really burn te get brown like deade leaf and crowl like here on the picture but i cut  the brown leaf 

20180415_152653.png

• Like 5