49 minutes ago, g22 said:

All my plant have got the same quantity of nute water same condition 

This is really interesting, because it lets you see directly which plants love an abundance of nutrients, while the others don't.
I'm not criticizing by any means your work, man. Just saying that you might want to keep an eye on it.
Btw, i didn't zoom. I had that issue in my second grow and i remember how it developed from that stage.
It's not bad, but it can be, considering the excess took the upper leaves first. 
Mine is just an advice, about flushing, but i understand the risks behind it and the possible complications. It's up to you.

Either way, they look amazing. Big fat colas incoming!

• Like 1

Hello @g22 when i see your pic, I dont think it is nut burn!

But when i see the dry curl leaf in your buds i think more about bud rot. You can draw on the dried leaves and see if they can easily remove if yes, look in your bud to see if you do not have the rot that starts.. Have a look in you bud to be sure that you dont see fungi in it .... 

Maybe it is not that but have a look ;-)

@OG.Naj

The picture is from my last grow its the AK47XBLZBUD its burn i give a overdoze of fertilizer with gk palmtree ash and i give green sensation stupid from me to do that.

Its one of the 2 plant that stay alive she alrady dry now 👍

On my first grom the money maker i get the bud rot you can see the picture the bud is grey and the leaf yellow i put a picture later 

• Like 1

Here is goed artikl on sik  plant  but is in dutch its a very goed site with a lot of goed  information on everything for plant grower smoker ....

https://www.cnnbs.nl/zieke-wietplant-stel-de-juiste-diagnose/

If you not traduct of read the titel is sik of plant how to be a goed doctor  they say in the first word plant always can yellow in the flowering fase 

• Like 2

D105

7W FLO

D49 FLO

TEMP 18°-31°      1 day temp goes to 34°

RH     35%-55%

2 plant foxtails a littel i hope healty foxtails or is the effect of the 34°.

for the rest the productivity not gone be big but the quality look very goed rock hard bud i pray that temp not go to high to the end of flowering and i gone wait befor  harvest to be sure to get a goed taste i read is always better to wait one week more that wat you think .

for the plant hoe was yellowing  she stop   so i think it is just a moment where i dont give enought water 

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0023 (1).jpg

DSC_0018 (1).jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

• Like 5

Hi @g22,

Nice idea to start a other one for outdoor... When I've germinated my seeds back in february I've done the work for 7 plants and have used only 6 for the contest in my indoor box (because I don't have enough space for 7) so I've gived the last plant to a friend who was running a autoflow indoor session till mid-april and have keep her as veg... Now he have moved the plant to a outdoor greenhouse... will probably a real monster in size... will check his evolution soon and will maybe post about it 2. Sure this plant will be cool to grow outside... So good luck with this new project bro.

Cheers & respect !

• Like 1

@evolution666

Cool in a greenhouse she must be alrady goed size with the temp next week temp go down  but if he close the doors the temp stay goed mine is more to play with plant and try to make somthing nice in the garden😁 peace and a goed   week-end  friend✌ 

• Like 1

D112

8W FLO

D56 FLO

TEMP 17°-29°

RH     30%-45%

i never grow such goed quality buds iam very happy of biofeeding i just need to change of room maybe one day to get stable temp and a goed watering system

to now i don't  chek the trychome iam maybe not there enough. tomorow maybe or this weekend i thinks to wait another 2 goed weeks befor harvest and chose the most healty plant to try to regrow her i never try to grow to a king's bread so wy not to  try it 

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0031.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0034.JPG

• Like 3

here the pheno is small compact iam gone chek the roots  after harvest she is small so i think she can grow in smaller pot and must be very productiv in a sog with a maximum pot close togheter is stupid of me i dont take clone of the rhino 

DSC_0024.JPG

• Like 3

Thanks ledberry i hope the taste gone be good in the last grow the plant ho die from overfertilized at bigin taste good  and some moment have a bad taste but not very bad so this time i hope to get the real taste of the withe rhino 

They are a lot of different style of buds from  all the pheno 

• Like 1

I'm sure they're going to taste wonderful, man.
Overall, maybe 1 has a little N excess, but the others are healthy enough for a gorgeous high ;)

I don't know how white rhino is supposed to taste. Actually, i don't know about 99.9% strains out there hehehehe

But i'm sure you're going to enjoy this harvest ;)

• Like 1

imageproxy.php?img=&key=cc9043a29a0f0558I try supercropping on the rhino that grow under my window i break some head of the plant last time i try now i have succed on the last ones here a video from soma 

20180505_104030.jpg

20180505_114350.jpg

20180505_114701.jpg

Edited by g22
  • Like 5