248 posts in this topic

I hope you enjoy yours too ūüćĀ‚úĆ

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

imageproxy.php?img=&key=cc9043a29a0f0558I try supercropping on the rhino that grow under my window i break some head of the plant last time i try now i have succed on the last ones here a video from soma 

20180505_104030.jpg

20180505_114350.jpg

20180505_114701.jpg

Edited by g22
5 people like this

Crossing fingers for the double manifold little girl.. Hope she makes it!

Btw.. Who's the Mighty Hound? ;)

1 person likes this

@LedCherryBerry

Don't¬†cross your finger ūüėĀ iam alrady happy with that buddy.

the dog is a staff 14y old very goed dog not aggressif i dont train him to be bad and is the proper dog i ever have.

2 people like this

Yea, he didn't seem like a ferocious beast hehe
Either way, still interesting to see how it'll turn out.
Cheers!

1 person likes this

Looks good man keep up the hard work

ūüėČ

1 person likes this

D119

9W F

D63 F

TEMP 20-31

RH  31%-45%

ITS THE LAST WEEK IN A FEW DAY I CLEAR CUT I THINK HARVEST NOT BE FAMOUS WITH THE BAD VEG.

there is just one pheno where the pistil are more withe than brown  so this one stay a littel longer 

IAM HAPPY OF QUALITY THEY ARE REALY STIKY .

FOR ME THE SMELL AFTER TOUCH THE PLANT ITS LIKE A SMELL OF  SPICY ,HASH living plant ... not exotic orno fruity and the room smell  amsterdam lol

DSC_0045.JPG

DSC_0043.JPG

DSC_0041.JPG

6 people like this

here a littel test they call it ( ROOTLESS TRANSPORT MECHANISM )

if you give cola or any bevrage self made or not to the pot the root can't absorb the molecule of taste 

if you cut the branch and put in the bevrage they absorb it totaly and take the taste of the bevrage after 1to 2 week max 

i use here jupiler the most drinking pils beer and GEUZE a old beer  special from brussels 

DSC_0055.JPG

6 people like this

Yeah great technic bro... sure the mix weed with Jupiler & Gueuze will do it... (a mix with some Kriek should be nice 2...).  Cheers & respect !

Evo666

2 people like this

Remember to keep those buds separated from the rest, and do a secondary smoke-report for them. I'm quite curious of the outcome.

Being marijuana a.. well, a weed, she'll struggle to stay alive in any way possible.. 
I've kept one leaf from one of the last defoliations, put it in a glass of water, and after 12 days it lost color but is still alive.
So i guess this is totally plausible and possible: weed will suck up anything to survive.

Much like when you buy a bunch of roses and put them in water. If you didn't, they'd wither away in 12 hours or less.

Cheers!

EDIT: Forgot to add, remember also that beer attracts insects and critters. You might want to cover a bit your glasses, or you'll find yourself with a glass of mosquitoes ;)

1 person likes this

@evolution666

Kriek is for girls lol

I dont like too special taste 1 month a go with a friends he buy some apple kush that sent like green apple very strong i find that too much 

2 people like this

Excellent buds, good production no doubt:) The harvest will be very interesting!

You're gonna have the branches for half a week in beer? This is interesting hehe I hope no bubbles come out of the buds....

Cheers! 

3 people like this

I think to let it sit for minimum 1 week but iam gone change the beer somtime to refresh the tast a old beer is not goed ¬†i can alrady smell somthing sweet and goed on the one with geuze ‚úĆ

1 person likes this

Never heard of this, seems interesting, but won't the beer cause the buds to smoke more harsh than normal?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Aquakush

I dont know but when i was young i see a dutch movie and the guy always give a glas of beer to is plant but here i reed a artikl  in that artikl is more with cola or apple juice but i think its not a very goed experiment so i want too try it and share it so if its not goed or if its goed ?

i was thinking apple kush  is made like that but i think  is not i don't know apple kush smell so hard to green apple that dont look natural

its always takin from the same site 

https://www.cnnbs.nl/wiet-met-appel-of-elke-andere-smaak-zo-kweek-je-dat/

Edited by g22
3 people like this

Mmhmm interesting, I'll give it a read I'm definitely interested in the outcome ūüėČ

1 person likes this

@Aquakush

If you can read ¬†the site i think is better to use water with a extract of somthing like a vanilla extract i drink a lot of beer even more than i smoke weed so i try the beer ūüėĀ

1 person likes this

No I can't read it, maybe I can use a translator, beer is excellent but I don't drink or smoke as much now.....but when I do you can bet it's quality smoke

1 person likes this

I like drinking  beer you can drink a lot and no sick the day after in the past i was drinking alcool but its not goed for your head  with beer i feeling goed i stop thinking its goed to forget problems to be a man or a pork or just chillin with friends sorry iam like that for the moment in the past i work with real alcoolique and this guy is very a chit never friendly never like to work like a team always bad talking thats not goed people but me i dont have problem with beer 

I agree, I'm actually drinking beer right now had a few with my dad earlier and stopped to get me some on my way back home, beer is fine 

1 person likes this

D123

D67

HARVEST DAY 

QUALITY OF THE BUD LOOK GOOD AND STICKY

I ESTIMATE FROM 25G p/p TO 40G p/p  MAX DRY 

BUT I FIND BETTER TO GET 30G OF GOOD QUALITY THAN 120G OF SOMTHING YOU DONT LIKE TO SMOKE 

I LIKE THE CONTEST ITS INSTRUCTIF  TO GROW THE SAME STRAIN WITH OTHER ITS LIKE A CYBER SOCIAL CANNABIS CLUB 

DSC_0097.JPG

DSC_0104.JPG

DSC_0074.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG

DSC_0075.JPG

DSC_0061.JPG

DSC_0005_LI.jpg

DSC_0002.JPG

6 people like this

HERE IS THE 2 PHENO I LIKE 

N2 IS SHORT COMPACT AND PRODUCTIF 

N4 MAKE VERY GOOD HARD FLOWER N4 MAKE DIFFERENT LEAF THAN OTHER.

WIDER LEAF MORE  INDICA 

ALL OTHER PLANT MAKE + - THE SAME LEAF 

BUD SHOT IS FROM N4

DSC_0107.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

5 people like this

i just take the roots from N2 out of the 30l pot and they  dont take the all  pot they are very small i dont make a picture they brake i think a pot of 18l is more than enought for the eight of the plant i made with the bad veg :punish:

1 person likes this

Beautiful harvest, man.
Your buds look tasty! 
Can't wait to hear your taste report.. 

Cheers!

1 person likes this

@LedCherryBerry

Whe can make an taste test whe all post 1g to all participant of the contest so whe all can test our withe rhino lol .

N4 look very different to other .

‚úĆhappy to talk with you .