D119

9W F

D63 F

TEMP 20-31

RH  31%-45%

ITS THE LAST WEEK IN A FEW DAY I CLEAR CUT I THINK HARVEST NOT BE FAMOUS WITH THE BAD VEG.

there is just one pheno where the pistil are more withe than brown  so this one stay a littel longer 

IAM HAPPY OF QUALITY THEY ARE REALY STIKY .

FOR ME THE SMELL AFTER TOUCH THE PLANT ITS LIKE A SMELL OF  SPICY ,HASH living plant ... not exotic orno fruity and the room smell  amsterdam lol

DSC_0045.JPG

DSC_0043.JPG

DSC_0041.JPG

• Like 5

here a littel test they call it ( ROOTLESS TRANSPORT MECHANISM )

if you give cola or any bevrage self made or not to the pot the root can't absorb the molecule of taste 

if you cut the branch and put in the bevrage they absorb it totaly and take the taste of the bevrage after 1to 2 week max 

i use here jupiler the most drinking pils beer and GEUZE a old beer  special from brussels 

DSC_0055.JPG

• Like 5

Remember to keep those buds separated from the rest, and do a secondary smoke-report for them. I'm quite curious of the outcome.

Being marijuana a.. well, a weed, she'll struggle to stay alive in any way possible.. 
I've kept one leaf from one of the last defoliations, put it in a glass of water, and after 12 days it lost color but is still alive.
So i guess this is totally plausible and possible: weed will suck up anything to survive.

Much like when you buy a bunch of roses and put them in water. If you didn't, they'd wither away in 12 hours or less.

Cheers!

EDIT: Forgot to add, remember also that beer attracts insects and critters. You might want to cover a bit your glasses, or you'll find yourself with a glass of mosquitoes ;)

• Like 1

Excellent buds, good production no doubt:) The harvest will be very interesting!

You're gonna have the branches for half a week in beer? This is interesting hehe I hope no bubbles come out of the buds....

Cheers! 

• Like 3

I think to let it sit for minimum 1 week but iam gone change the beer somtime to refresh the tast a old beer is not goed  i can alrady smell somthing sweet and goed on the one with geuze ✌

• Like 1

@Aquakush

I dont know but when i was young i see a dutch movie and the guy always give a glas of beer to is plant but here i reed a artikl  in that artikl is more with cola or apple juice but i think its not a very goed experiment so i want too try it and share it so if its not goed or if its goed ?

i was thinking apple kush  is made like that but i think  is not i don't know apple kush smell so hard to green apple that dont look natural

its always takin from the same site 

https://www.cnnbs.nl/wiet-met-appel-of-elke-andere-smaak-zo-kweek-je-dat/

Edited by g22
  • Like 3

I like drinking  beer you can drink a lot and no sick the day after in the past i was drinking alcool but its not goed for your head  with beer i feeling goed i stop thinking its goed to forget problems to be a man or a pork or just chillin with friends sorry iam like that for the moment in the past i work with real alcoolique and this guy is very a chit never friendly never like to work like a team always bad talking thats not goed people but me i dont have problem with beer 

D123

D67

HARVEST DAY 

QUALITY OF THE BUD LOOK GOOD AND STICKY

I ESTIMATE FROM 25G p/p TO 40G p/p  MAX DRY 

BUT I FIND BETTER TO GET 30G OF GOOD QUALITY THAN 120G OF SOMTHING YOU DONT LIKE TO SMOKE 

I LIKE THE CONTEST ITS INSTRUCTIF  TO GROW THE SAME STRAIN WITH OTHER ITS LIKE A CYBER SOCIAL CANNABIS CLUB 

DSC_0097.JPG

DSC_0104.JPG

DSC_0074.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG

DSC_0075.JPG

DSC_0061.JPG

DSC_0005_LI.jpg

DSC_0002.JPG

• Like 6

HERE IS THE 2 PHENO I LIKE 

N2 IS SHORT COMPACT AND PRODUCTIF 

N4 MAKE VERY GOOD HARD FLOWER N4 MAKE DIFFERENT LEAF THAN OTHER.

WIDER LEAF MORE  INDICA 

ALL OTHER PLANT MAKE + - THE SAME LEAF 

BUD SHOT IS FROM N4

DSC_0107.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

• Like 5

i just take the roots from N2 out of the 30l pot and they  dont take the all  pot they are very small i dont make a picture they brake i think a pot of 18l is more than enought for the eight of the plant i made with the bad veg :punish:

• Like 1