• 2 weeks later...

Hermosa planta g22 yo diría que mejor que florezca en el exterior pero quizás al tenerla en maceta estas a tiempo antes de que comienzen las lluvias entrarla al armario, creo que los cogollos de las rhinos no les gusta mucho la humedad, la verdad que es un dilema, saludos hermano ✌ 

Beautiful plant g22 I would say that it would be better to flower outside, but maybe when you have it in a pot these are before the rains begin, enter it in the closet, I think that the rhinos' buds do not like humidity very much, the truth is that dilemma, greetings brother ✌

• Like 1

E pensado g22 que puedes hacerle un toldo por si llueve y dejarla fuera mientras que tenga la luz solar, haya más luz verde naturalmente :aplausos:

Y pensó que puede hacer un toldo en caso de que llueva y dejarlo afuera mientras tenga luz solar, será mejor que cualquier otra luz naturalmente ✌ 

terraza_con_un_toldo_abierto_1182x1280.jpg

• Like 2

She look to appreciat wat i give to her 

I decide to let her outdoor to the end 

1.20 high from stem and 1.30/○ wide 

For The flowering iam gone give some bat /compost thea.

and alga bloom they are the rest of my fertizer 

20180821_114138.jpg

20180821_114105.jpg

20180821_115947.jpg

20180821_115915.jpg

• Like 2

Perfecto que decidas dejarla hasta el final en exterior me alegra saberlo g22 , por cierto me recuerda a este rinoceronte que tengo, saludos y fenomenales fumadas

Perfect that you decide to leave it until the end in outside I am glad to know it g22, by the way it reminds me of this rhinoceros that I have, greetings and great smokes

Screenshot_2018-08-22-20-56-39.png

• Like 1

La planta es así tal cual la ves, detrás suyo hay un nectarino, que espero vaya añadiendo buen alimento a la tierra con sus frutas, aparte del nutriente en polvo que me facilitaron para el concurso no le doy nada más, espero el próximo concurso con ganas y poder estar a la altura de grandes competidores como todos los ganadores de este año tu entre uno de ellos

The plant is just as you see it, behind it there is a nectarine, which I hope will add good food to the earth with its fruits, apart from the nutrient powder that I was given for the contest I do not give anything else, I hope the next contest with you want to be able to live up to the big competitors like all the winners of this year, you and one of them

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@LedCherryBerry

I don't think the harvest gone be goed i need to make a dark place  in the garden to start florish in jully  next time .

problem is iam not at home everyday or use a other strain like hymalaya gold .

maybe the rhino gone make a lot of resine with the cold 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, g22 said:

@LedCherryBerry

I don't think the harvest gone be goed i need to make a dark place  in the garden to start florish in jully i  next time problem is iam not at home everyday or use a other strain like hymalaya gold maybe she gone make a lot of resine with the cold of oktober 

My 2p's worth.  I think the media in the smart pot is going to get cold, fast, as temperatures drop.  This will slow down the plant's growth. 

I would place the smart pot into bigger wooden box and place a seedling heat mat under the smart pot in the wooden box.  The wood should insulate and keep heat in; the roots/media will stay warmer and thus growth will continue and you should be more successful than if you let the media/roots get too cold.

Happy Growing!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, g22 said:

Maybe place the pouch in a bigger pouch with a isolation material like vermiculite

Yes. If grown in the ground, the ground would insulate the roots to a certain degree. Growing in pots that are sitting on the ground/in the air means the heat will be drawn out of the media by the ambient (cold) air temperature (likewise with heat). Good luck!

• Like 1

Hello my friend,

Nice evolution since the last month... Your plants look beautifull (look like the white rhino like grow outdoor)..  Yes strange weather, more than perfect 'till mid of august but for me starts the most critical part of this  summer growing sessions (started few jack herer, amnesia... harvest for the mid of october)... we will have to work more humidity, less light and colder nights. Good luck for the end of your session. Cheers & respect !

Evo

• Like 2