Sliver1's WR contest

Yea it is getting crowded in there :D having abit trouble with the humidity, but i think/hope it will work out.

Those pictures are week5 and these here are end of week 6. I moved the pots around in there so the position is different in these photos.

I think i will go for 9weeks total flowering and only flushing last week(7days).

I think about adding another light for these last few week - would you go with the blurple LED or the yellowish HPS?

IMG_20180405_062814.jpg

IMG_20180405_062847.jpg

• Like 7

If you have the extractor running at medium speed, it is good to set it at full speed to reduce the humidity. I usually put the intraction and extraction to the maximum after the third or fourth week of flowering.

They look good buds, you will definitely get a good harvest :)

About the light......

The yellow/red tones help the plant to mature (HPS). Reddish tones of the LED too, even the whites. Blue LEDs won't do much good now.

Using HM (metal halides) is said to be a way to burn the plant a little, because it contains a lot of UV. If it burns a little, it is forced to generate more resin to protect itself. Seems like a good trick to get more resin, the last few weeks.

• Like 3

Congratulations man, you see a lot of delicious buds. Only with the color they have, I can smell them from here yum-yum!!

Yes, the PK additive always helps a bit to gain weight, however, not all genetics get fat (there are genetics that are simply not productive, no matter how much PK we use).

I'll wait until everything is dry and you can smoke a bit, it'll be great to know how it tastes, what effect it has :)

Greetings! 

• Like 2