Congo basin strains

AWDF

I was watching yesterday on facebook by coinsidence a video of strainhunters recorded in my country the DRC-Congo. The area of seed harvest was up north of the city of Kisangani. They promoted our congo-strain but sad they didnt do further research. In the DRCongo or in the congo basin in general there are several substrains. Im a agronomist and parkrangers (and no I dont smoke weed at all)  & Im the ceo of a parkrangers organization called AFRICAN WILDLIFE DEFENCE FORCE www.africanwildlifedefenceforce.com  Also I am the grandson of a traditional chief myself with more than 6million ha of land. Since im working in all national parks of the Congo basin ive first hand encounters with isolated cannabis hotspots. And believe me this on a weekly basis. The pure Congo basin strains are "Wene Wa Kongo" (which is often sold as BasCongo and Pointnoire), Salonga, Mongala, Ituri, and Bili-Uere. All these substrains have theire own characteristics although there are plenty more. (150substrains). I need to disappoint the guys from strainhunters but they are not the only one who came to Congo. Since 2009 Americans and Dutch are comming to DRC to collect seeds. And on 7 occasion they hired my heavy armed parkrangers to join them on expeditions. Me and people of the Congo find it very frustrating that some white fellaz are comming to steal our green resources for to make money in the west. Therefore I came to the decision to grow 100ha and more of these plants myself. So I can later sell them online. I was wondering if anyone can bring me in contact with influential weed magazines? So I can promote this idea. Feel free to contact me on *****@****.com

• Like 2

Hi Jean,

Thanks for your message, I have emailed you the details of what we do in Congo and hopefully we can meet up, because you might not be aware, but we are still in Congo, since 2 years. Franco contracted cerebral  malaria shortly after we filmed the documentary with VICE/HBO, and died on the 2nd of January 2017, we however picked up the pieces and are currently still there.

We are currently still in Congo working on our Malaria, HIV and Diarrhoea project.

look forward to you responding to my email. 

Thanks 

• Like 3