Newbie to the forum, my first indoor grow in the Philippines :)

hwp34

Hello,

First I wanted to say hello to the members of this group and look forward to seeing some cool pics and hopefully gain some knowledge on the local strains in the process.

I have been in and out of the Philippines for over 10 years and smoked an enormous amount of weed over here. But, over time I got tired of the risks of buying the bud here and quit for awhile telling myself I will only smoke what I grow.  I wanted to get back to growing indoors but I was worried about the electric bill when using the MH or HPS lamps. As most know, the electrics can be shady at times but improvements are being made for the most part. One of my first grows here was a Sativa that was grown on the roof of my apartment complex which turned out to be a healthy female that was topped to keep her short and easier to hide. I honestly do not know where the seeds came from; but, I do know it was a smooth smoking heady high.

At the moment I am growing another local strain indoors and it is a female in about the 3rd week of flowering. I went with two 300 watts LED this time which is the first time I used LED's ever, to be honest, and I am extremely happy with them so far.  I am attaching some pictures, I truly hope you enjoy.

Cheers

20180106_151013.jpg

20180129_002744.jpg

20180207_220653.jpg

20180207_220706.jpg

• Like 4