Hi! My name is Beth, I run the Open Cannabis Project, and I'm really happy to have found this place :)

ladybeth

Hello! My name is Beth, and though I've been smoking weed for nearly 20 years, I've only just recently started working in the industry. I come to the weed world by way of the open data and design world, and my brain can't get enough of everything that I'm learning about this plant.

I found this site because I'm currently on vacation on Reunion Island, which I've come to because my mother-in-love has a friend here and she wanted me and my partner to come visit with her. In researching the cannabis culture on the island, I discovered this article and this site:

Apparently there's a perpetual landrace growing here – which can flower 2-3 times - and I am super interested in finding it! We leave the island in 9 days, so there's time to give it a solid try.

Initially I was going to contact the author, but I've since learned that he's sadly passed away (which I want to learn more about too). Anyway, I'm here to see if I can find this landrace. Because apparently the only thing that can get my mind off of collecting weed data is going out into nature and searching for weed.

Many thanks to the organizers for putting this together!

Also! If anyone happens to read this and is interested in the Open Cannabis Project, check it out here:

https://opencannabisproject.org/

We're in the process of rebuilding the database. Cool things coming soon...

[plant emoji] + <3

• Like 3

• 4 years later...

Wow, I came across this post when I was looking for information about this island because my wife and I are going to visit it soon. I didn't know there was something so interesting there. My job is also related to marijuana, I work in https://calibudsonlineshop.com/product/mantra-bars-euphoria-bar/. I was really interested by your message. Who knows what might be unusual inside the plants on this island. I do not know if we will get into the flowering season, but I really hope that I will be able to find at least a little to try. I will definitely ask around the locals and try to find it, thanks for the idea

• Like 1