Looking for hard to find seeds

Marco3

Hello!

Was wondering where you guys go hunt for hard to find seeds (sold out, legendary strains that are no longer distributed, or simply small batch breeders packs...).

I was on FB groups for a while but got ripped off twice and decided to stop.
IG has been better but I got unlucky again recently... Hope it's not a trend on IG. 
Been using forums but it's hard to find what your after and I heard of people being ripped off too on some other forums.

Any other option you guys use???

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let y’all know that I completed trades and ordered a couple clones on that site I mention in the above post, and everything went super smooth. I recommend giving it a try if looking for landrace beans etc.

Thanks for all your advices.

• Like 1

Thanks for the link, very interesting :)

When I search for old strains, I first send an email to the seed bank in case they still have some old stock. Then I search the internet, in gros shops (I send email) and finally, I search for live clones of collectors. 

That's my technique haha

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hola!!

yo soy un fanático de cepas legendarias y encontré esta web, yo e encontrado aquí muchas variedades que anda buscando, decirme que os parece creo que os puede ayudar en otras no e encontrado esas variedades, espero que os ayude un saludo a todos y muy buenos humos!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I just want to ask if someone has any idea on which marijuana strain would be very effective when it comes with anxiety attacks and sleep disorder?
I've been suffering for almost 2 months now and mostly can't sleep properly at night. I refrain my self on taking meds coz it seems doesn't work for me. So I started reading some alternative way for my problem and came across this article  and how it could help you relax but the problem is I don't smoke. But then I also found out that you can also make drinks or tea and even muffin/cake as an option aside from smoking it. Why they can't just simply make a pill out of marijuana if they say it could really be some help? Or maybe there are that I'm not aware of. If this is true I would gladly want to hear any of your experience and thoughts regarding this. Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
On 31.08.2018 at 3:52 PM, g22 said:

@Rente Mailad

Maybe start to smoke pure weed with a vape or a pure joint with smoking paper i don't smoke sigaret but i can smoke pure and i don't have addiction like a sigarette smoker 

I've bought my vape from here https://www.migvapor.com/vaporizers/dry-herb-vape-pens
My choice stopped on Pro 50 Combustor Dry Herb Vaporizer. I'm satisfied with my choice

• Like 1