Hi all, just another grower with great ambitions.

Hi all, I love the docu's. Great stuff to bad there are no new episodes. I'm trying to get involved in cultivating seeds and making my own strain. Hope I get some results! If people have some pointer or tips. Your welcome to post some info or just random growing tips. I will try to post some info and pictures soon of my projects.

• Like 1

Hi Jose, I submitted my link with 1 of my projects. But I'm working on 3 project right now. 

Creating my own strain with Angolan landrace.

Most efficient way of making a growroom.

Room 1 - 1x led 150 watt lights (baby-room)

Room 2 - 1x hps 400 watt grow lights

Room 3 - 2x hps 600 watt bloom lights.(scrog)

All on a 2500m3/h fan and supply comes from house environment.

I made a monthly rotation so I can harvest evry 30 to 35 days.

Cultivating my own seeds and try to make my profession from my hobby.

Also working on cannabis art work with epoxy.

• Like 1

Hi G22,

Thats a wonderfull idea. try to make one soon. Well i have made a few test products and I have sold a few. but its very hard to do because of the leaves and the time you have before they go bad. So basically you cant make a lot at once. but im getting there .

I already gone by some growshops, headshop, smartshops, coffeeshop and toeristshops around the benelux and they are all very interested so this will be something i will be rolling out soon.

You are right about the picture if it would be mine. This one I got from Etsy. My product look a little different because I have different connection possibilities. also im not afraid people will steal my idea, simply because there are not many people who can get the leaves.

Thank you for your feedback, always love advice.

• Like 1