Hey Guys

I went in to my local horti store and they had mycelleum co2 exchange bags.

It says the bag will sustain 6cubic meters for 4 months. There is no indication on levels given off per bag. My garden is 5.76

I am testing the bag out on a mono-crop garden of Blue Cheese that has just been flipped to It's 12/12 period

Has any body ever tried using theses mycelleum exchange bags.

I would really appreciate some feedback on results found with this method.

Irie day y'all!!

20180704_150035.jpg

• Like 2

@g22

Thanks for the interest!

So I've never tried this method before. The theory is the mycelleum takes in oxygen, that's present in the Garden,  through the hepa filter( the white pad at the top quarter of the bag in the image). Then Co2 I released through the hepa filter , in to the garden, for the ladies to use in the garden .

I reckon it's easy enough to do yourself. The only special thing I can see needed is the bag and hepa filter. I'm not sure where u live but if you live in the 1st world it should be difficult. I stay in Africa so it ain't so easy to source such raw materials. The mushie spores are easy enough, l9ads of people are growing edible mushies  . I think oysters are the spores in my bag but will double check..

A mate grows mushies and we want to experiment growing edible mushrooms is a split sealed garden next to a Dutch garden and extract the c02 straight in and see results..

But as I said this is new territory so am excited and will keep posted......

don't panic stay 🤯rganic!!!

🤙

• Like 1

Thanks for answer me @DivineOrganicMatter

I littel time a go i ask the guy of my ortishop about the co2 bags he sell in is shop and tell me he dont find it very helpfull but he never use it he think the the extractor gone put all the co2 out of the tent  iam very interested in the result but i don't try it maybe nextime i grow give a try 

Your plant look awsome ✌

• 7 months later...