Mono crop grow

Hey guys

I have a 2nd garden on the go which Is a mono crop garden of Blue Cheese. Here we get to mass grow the juicy genetics!! I am happy to say that since joining this forum they are now on have molasses strictly added to their schedule. The info I've read recently here on molasses is great. Thanks all.

This room has been in veg for 2 wks and they are on the 4th day of their first 12/12 wk.

Will keep posted

happy organics 

20180706_004251.jpg

20180706_011033.jpg

• Like 2

Hey G22

Thanks for all the interest and the follows🤙

So I use a medium from a supplier. It works in conjunction with some liquid certs I used on my first grow with the smart bags.

But basically the medium is similar to a promix but there are a few extra things in. These guys wouldn't tell me what. But i will start mixing my own soon. Ingredients are below but it's the quantities that one needs to get right I will send a quantities pic when I find it. 

MEDIUM

Buffered peat (cal mag)

Perlite

Vermiculite

Daiotomaceous earth ( spelling)

Rock dust

Worm castings

Mycelleum fungal spores

Slow release fert pellets

Mychoriza

Rock phosphate

• Like 2

m.oRganics all

So we are at the end of the second 12/12 week on this mono crop grow of Blue Cheese. I am blown away at how these girls are in full beast mode and look so incredibly uniform and strong....

Can already see the flower points pinning🤯

Can't wait to see the flower and THC produced!!!

20180714_092345.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

@Chefblake420 

Hey dude 

In this garden the sun is all LED & is comprised of

1x Mars ll 1600

2 x Cob set ups 200w ea

The Mars II is sated to match up to a  800w hps?! I live in a place where we have killer summer's so ive done loads of outdoors. I haven't grown much with hps so I wouldnt be able to give you feed back on the comparative yield.

No complaints on whats being produced out of these gardens and have no doubt it'll only get better and sexier!!

Our next round well be flowering yr old mothers and introducing new genetics to work with and test. But we'll be posting about those bad gals soon enough 🤙

• Like 1

Wow your canopy is so perfectly even! I've  allways had a hard time acheiving that. I actually recently switched from hps and mh to led myself but I just assumed yours must be mh/hps because it looks so perfectly professional, frankly I didn't know led could have such even coverage. I mostly focus on my outdoor but seeing pictures of your grow makes me want to spend more time with my indoor  grow tent. Anyways thanks for answering and sharing looking forward to seeing more!

@Jose.gh @Chefblake420

Hey dudes thanks for the comps🤙

With regards to the c02 bags, honestly, it's the first time using them so would only be able to see on a garden of pure BC with out a bag in to really tell the difference. And it's going to be a while as have been using the BC genetics as our staple for the last year and now we now have loads more other genetics to have fun with🤯

My personal feeling is that if you are in there chatting to the gals  workin on em , fans in and around the room exchanging air and windows open you will get sufficient C02. My gardens are in a room with Windows that I leave open to aid with air and co2 exchange.

@Chefblake420

With regards to the canopy it's the first time achieved this SOG. Am a pasdionate horticulturist but only been doing indoor gardens for a yr now. Also always outdoors. We have killer summer's and space!!  I've watched loads of vids and done so much research and loads of experimental grows with plants. You watch guys tell you " to yield x amount per watt you need x "& " It doesn't matter about plant numbers it's space covered maximum light  covering space " etc.

Never understood in the beginng of indoor gardens what these dudes were on about until I started seriously taking my hort science knowledge and really applying it in a contained space and using it as a "grow lab". 

In the mono crop there are 18 cutts in 10kg smart bags.

The key was the state the mothers were in. It's so important to have solid healthy stock to cut from as that is the foundation to your plant. Rooting can happen with in 4 days (genetic dependant ). The veg phase is so imperative as it's the next ,and possibly most vital I'd say, foundation to your final product. The whole way through these girls have performed identically and am really stoked.

Another key factor is doing just a 1or2 crop grow with similar growth patterns. It's very hard to achieve this with loads of variety you won't maximise flower space as everything will compete for space

After this garden the next experiment will be less plants ,maybe 5, bigger bags and topped, bent and super crop to cover the same area. 

keep plugging away with the indoors. They both are different and offer so much. But the indoors from a research and science side enables you to see results, test and experiment in a 3rd of the time ultimately boosting knowledge and experience. 

Enjoy .peace✌

• Like 2