New Member Intro

srirachi

Hello all, 

I live in Indiana and am a medical and recreational user and grower. We still haven't quite caught up to the 21st century legally here in Indiana so I have to be covert and therefore grow indoors. I just recently nearly killed 3x Money Maker plants by switching from 1000w MH/HPS to 2x 315w CMH but after a week of them stressing about it they've recovered nicely and only show a little bleaching. So I guess I'm running the 2 315w CMH now but for about 20 years I used a 600w dual ballast and a 400w MH in a 4x4 room.

I grow in soil and pimping out my grow room is a hobby of mine. I spend more time in there than just about any other room in my house!

I also have a long history of growing both recreational and nutritional mushrooms. I'm happy to help anyone any time with anything I can so drop me a line if I can be of assistance.

I first became aware of Strain Hunters because I want to help preserve the landrace strains that are quickly becoming cross pollinated and disappearing. I was attracted to the line by the logo mentioning landrace, and I've grown six varieties from the catalog so far. White Strawberry Skunk has been my favorite so far, with a well balanced high and some truly amazing flavors that made it more like eating pie than smoking. It isn't the strongest or the fastest or the 'anything'est... except for possibly the most pleasantly balanced in every aspect that counts!

• Like 3

Hello Sriachi and welcome to forum :)

I am happy to know that you are a lover of autochthonous strains, it is absolutely necessary to preserve them. Because in the future, there are only mixtures.

White StrawBerry Skunk is a wonder in smell and taste, skunk effect. So far, I haven't found anything tastier than strawberry.

Cheers!! !