advnturssoul44

My introduction

5 posts in this topic

So this will be my introduction to the community; I love Sativa's. My 1st grow was a Hawaiian Sativa(I didn't know that at the time) Outdoors in The Finger Lake's region. None of them finished(as if I cared) but I was hooked on adrenalin of huge trees, long colas, and the excitement of being 16 years old and growing my own gear. I'm now 44 year's old and when it comes to growing(indoors or out) I'm still that same kid(popping beans and admiring the beauty). 

I'm a HUGE fan of old school sativa's and have been collecting them since my introduction via a friend's father(my page explains a bit more on that). I'm here to start a grow log: it's been awhile and thought it might be fun to do again. 

A little about what I'm about to do:

A good friend of mine has a very special pheno from African heritage and is looking for a Father. After sampling her a few different times, taken at different times, I remembered 'Black Forrest', from KOS. So, my grow log, and my introduction to you all, will be Black Forrest. I will also be growing  Bodhi's, Medicine Buddha for another personal project 

1533538439535-30864976.jpg

15335385761261888229258.jpg

2 people like this

I would also like to add that I have Reeferman's, Red Congolese(John Sinclair), and DJ Shorts Blueberry (pre 2000) currently Outdoors, I'll post pics of them soon.  Big plans for both.

The RC, is RICH in the flavor department, and she's also full-on giggly smile's for hour's. My Blueberry from DJ is now an F4, always sativa leaning with great color and happy effect as well. 

2 people like this

Hello advnturssoul44 and welcome to forum, 

That sounds great, mate. It'll be great to see a growing diary you made.

In a way, I've felt very much like you. I also began to cultivate very young and still do so, with the same enthusiasm of a child.

And curiously, Blueberry has also been one of my favorite strains, although unfortunately I couldn't keep seeds and the current ones have nothing to do with the old ones.
I guess your BB is a sativa, right?  The current bb's are Indica and  bad hahaha

Cheers

1 person likes this

On 8/6/2018 at 6:56 AM, advnturssoul44 said:

15335385761261888229258.jpg

Not sure of your legal situation, try not posting finger print data.

Cops are cops, be safe.

Thank you for your concern, and good point. Unfortunately NY is still playing games with people's lives in favor of money, regulations, and taxes.