some questions, since its my first time growing:)

micopro

Hi there, all of you.

I started my growning like 3 weeks ago for my first time, and i found it as so interesting free-time:)

Here are some pictures of my plants, i have feminized mazar seeds.. box wich u will see on pictures is just for the start, till i get all the equipment and new closet for 250w hps, some fans and stuff. So.. they are at 3th week of vegetation at 18/6 period, no nutrients so far, but i am going to buy HESI soon. So here we go..:)

box;

box.jpg

fan.jpg

And this is how the best plant looks like at 3th week of vegetation;

plantvredu.jpg

I just worry about this one.. i have cut down watering alot.. what shall i do?;>

ouch1.jpg

ouch2.jpg

Thanks for any kind of advice you are going to tell me:)

Thats it=)

If you have the 250 HPS with you just put it on at 40 cm in bloom at 30

how big are the pots you are currently using and will you trasplant the babies in bigger pots for flowering?

For the pots you have now you probably need 0,1L every day or even 2 days depending on the temperature..

What is the temperature of the closet ? Stick a finger in the soil and when it's dry give them water..

If atm you dont have the HPS yet just bring down those lights..I see thet are CLF's with low wattage...you can probably bring them 5 to 8 cm over them just put a hand above the plants ..if you can feel the heat rise them if you feel just warmth..keep them the closer...

I assume you don't check PH of the watering, this is one really important fact even in soil growing...

there are many facts that can lead into a nightmare for 1st time growers but trust me, the 2nd growth will be thousands better due the previous knowledge.

hi guys, i just have some question about some light.. some ppl told me its ok, some told me that plants can go weird. what do you think about left one on this picture? i will get hps next week for sure anyways.. just till i get it, if this one works;

27112010575.png.jpg

tnx for replys, cya