Gizmo2908

NEW ZOMBIE KUSH GROW

24 posts in this topic

Hi all, This is my 1st grow journal  on this forum. I will be doing zombie kush by ripper seeds,

its a cross between amnesia x lavender x bubba kush had 5 seeds only 1 popped, the 1 that popped is more of a indica pheno from what i have seen from it up to now, i will be using all organic nutrients from the biobizz range.

fishmix and rootjuice for veg 

biobloom for flower

hopefully will turn out good

plant is about 2 weeks old in biobizz light mix soil and is under 4 20w 6400k cfl's

i do have all the other equipment needed i.e tent ect but its a bit early for that stage yet

will upload 1st pic of my little girl 2moz people

peace 

3 people like this

Good to see a new grow with ZK but you are very unlucky with the germination, 1 of 5 is very bad...

What's you germination process?

will upload pic today not been to well so should be bk on track with everything now imbetter

1 person likes this

can wait to see the pic of your ZK

well there she is people and at last she has a couple of hairs so i no she is 100% female

5.JPG

4 (2).JPG

2.JPG

4 (1).JPG

2 people like this

i will be taking cuttings from her asap then i will flower her on her own, when do you think she will be at the right age to take cuttings from

1 person likes this

Hello Gizmo,

Becarefull with your nuts, this strain dont love too much nutrients.

For the clone, the best way is : fisrt, cut the apex and after 1 or 2 weeks, cut 2 clones from the lower branches  and finally, put your plant in flowering ...

Happy grow dude!

1 person likes this

cheers OG.Naj, i have topped the plant about 2 weeks ago just waiting for the side branches to get a little bigger before i take cuttings, but i will from now on keep the grow log updated, have all my other equipment set up tent,lights,fans ect

1 person likes this

when i nxt water ill will proberly take them a couple of hours after

1 person likes this

I have heard well about this genetics, it will be very interesting to see it grow and bloom :)
Thank you for sharing! 

gave them there 1st feed yesterday with 0.5ml per litre of fish mix seen some tips today with burnt ends so will be resuming with the plain water until i see that there is no food left in the dirt, maybe a couple of yellow leaves will let me no when to feed

1 person likes this

upload more pics 2moz she is getting big, will be taking my cuttings in 2 weeks as i feel the cuttings will still be a bit small if i take them now 2 extra weeks might get another 2 cuttings for waiting a bit longer

1 person likes this

will get you some close ups as i have purchased a 1000x digital microscope

2 people like this

hi all im having a few problems with my plants i will upload some pics any advice is welcome

thanks 

these are just 2 of the pics the quality isnt all that but if you look carefully the edges of these leaves are starting to get some sort of yellow bits and some sort of spots

IMG_0730[1].JPG

IMG_0729[1].JPG

1 person likes this

the 1st 2 pics are of leaves from the middle part of the plant

hi these pics are from the oldest leaves on the plant i am stuck as what to do  or what is happening

IMG_0722[1].JPG

IMG_0726[1].JPG

1 person likes this

Have you a picture with the all plant, like that i can help you

Already with the leaf picture i think nutrient deficience ...

1 person likes this

im never growing in soil again always have nothing but problems coco all the way from now on will get the pic up as soon as i get bk from work 

2 people like this

just to keep everyone updated, i have taken my cuttings and are now waiting for them to root,the mother sadly died will be starting a new journal very soon 

1 person likes this