Non feminized Greenhouse seeds?

GreenKiwi

Hello mate, 

It's a big question, I also miss the regular old seeds.

I imagine it's a matter of supply/demand. If 95% buy only feminized seeds, it may not be profitable to create regular seeds. But, this is only my opinion.... 

I will talk to the bosses at the next meeting and hopefully we can talk about regular seeds :)

Cheers

• Like 1

sounds good, im sure it would increase the sales yous already get, not just split the %.  

although alot of people now grow feminized seed, still many will only grow regular seeds.  speaking to people about which strains/breeders they choose it can be a deciding factor who they buy from fem or reg or both will get most customers.

if both were available, the stubborn regular buyer might buy some of both.

sell certain strains only in regulars or a whole new range of strains to get peoples attention.

Arjan still has the white widow parents i believe?   

• Like 1

Jose your written English is well good, which means your spoken English must be great too

A lot of people here in the UK don't know their own language nor can they use it to write down and communicate their thoughts as well as you.

Speech to text logic is always good for a laugh.

The problem with speech to text logic is that it is best effort and cannot be more accurate and natural, it just can't handle Arjans accent so his name ends up as Arthur.

Speech is such a complex thing people speak at different speeds as well as having accents and the way we pronounce words is not consistent either so this sort of logic will always end up mashing things up and out putting a bit of nonsense as a consequence.

AI just aint all its being cracked up to be,  fear not, machines have a long way to go before they try taking over the world to enslave humanity they are just too dumb and chat shit.

Gasmeter