1st time Grower, Help Please

Coolio

Hi 

I intend using auto flower seeds for an outdoor grow (not hydroponic). I spoke to a guy at a hydroponic store who suggested I use Promix Coco-Perlite 90%-10%, and use 10l pots. It's my 1st grow ordered Auto Seeds

1) White Widow

2) Big Bang

3) Jack Herer

4) Sweet Mango

5) Franco's Lemon Cheese

1-4 are auto feminised, what grow medium should I use, size of pots as well as which nutrients? 

• Like 1

Hi mate, 

You can use coconut fibre for your crop, coconut fibre works very well.

However, if this is your first time, I recommend using soil. Soil cultivation is the simplest. No doubt about it.

Also, if you use large pots, you should only use fertilizer during the flowering stage, so you can save on nutrients.

If you decide on coconut, you should be careful with EC and PH always, also if it's your first time... I don't know, it's better to start using soil, coconut is a little more complex actually.

Jose.gh what size pots would you recommend? I was thinking of using 10l pots for both my auto and normal seeds? EC and PH are getting me overwhelmed. I work most of the day and have 0 grow experience so having to worry about PH and EC right now is quite daunting. Which green house feeding nutrients would you recommend ?

• 1 month later...