LAMASIA

Peacemaker ?  ( great white shark 1997 ) was very great daytime smoke. now it's with CBD!!, by the Sjaman seeds

any suggestions where I can find a tasty strong 7% CBD to a high ratio THC strain ??

MY EXPERIENCE IN 2011:

@t camping LA MASIA on a very special night in BLANES ((Costa Brava, Spain)) on July

As a group of friends we choose to travel the Bus rather than the Airplane

Offcouse I had some Good strains with me, like Casey Jones, Lemon haze..you name it

That very special night on the camping we heard some music from the swimming-pool area.

we went and go there, and there was a special type of party for everyone.

my mate knew the secutity guard from last year and was talking something spanish

suddenly he took us to the Rooftop of the sanatary-area and sended everybody off closed the gate to the strairs

now we could smoke our weed on the rooftop as true VIPs, whe had some Peacemaker offcourse..

The evening was wonderfull, and crearly Peacemaker lives up his name, as being very Peacefull in its effect

suddenly, A woman falls in the water off the Pool, and EVERYONE was silent..

that shocking silence Would Always be remembered..

the lady was swimming eleganty to the Mid-Island of the pool, and like a mermaid she got on the Island and took a Bow to everyone

after that silence was broken everyone  was Cheering and gave a Grand applause , That Was one off the best moments ever

I want to grow Peacemaker ( aka )  Great White Shark that won a Cup prize in 1997. I think it is One of the best Classics around

FLOWERING TIME INDOORS 9-10 weeks
FLOWERING TIME OUTDOORS early to middle of October
PLANT HEIGHT Short to Medium
THC CONTENT % 12%-21%
CBD % 0.20%
INDICA / SATIVA % 15% / 85%
INDOOR YIELD 28oz/ m2
OUTDOOR YIELD 35oz/ plant
CLIMATE warm and dry outdoor climate
GROWTH LEVEL easy
RESISTANCE TO DISEASE resistant to common molds and mildew

Patience..

greatwhiteshark.jpg

Great_White_Shark_Adverse_Reaction.png

• Like 2

It's a really good story, it's always full of good vibes to hear such positive stories and at the same time so good. Thank you for sharing :)

We currently have some strains with more CBD, you can have a look from here:  https://shop.greenhouseseeds.nl/medicinal-seeds/med.-cbd-seesds/

Personally I never really liked the idea of "more CBD", but the last few times I smoked pure CBD, I must confess, I like it. It offers a different sensation, but very good.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2018 at 1:51 PM, LAMASIA said:

Peacemaker ?  ( great white shark 1997 ) was very great daytime smoke. now it's with CBD!!, by the Sjaman seeds

any suggestions where I can find a tasty strong 7% CBD to a high ratio THC strain ??

MY EXPERIENCE IN 2011:

@t camping LA MASIA on a very special night in BLANES ((Costa Brava, Spain)) on July

As a group of friends we choose to travel the Bus rather than the Airplane

Offcouse I had some Good strains with me, like Casey Jones, Lemon haze..you name it

That very special night on the camping we heard some music from the swimming-pool area.

we went and go there, and there was a special type of party for everyone.

my mate knew the secutity guard from last year and was talking something spanish

suddenly he took us to the Rooftop of the sanatary-area and sended everybody off closed the gate to the strairs

now we could smoke our weed on the rooftop as true VIPs, whe had some Peacemaker offcourse..

The evening was wonderfull, and crearly Peacemaker lives up his name, as being very Peacefull in its effect

suddenly, A woman falls in the water off the Pool, and EVERYONE was silent..

that shocking silence Would Always be remembered..

the lady was swimming eleganty to the Mid-Island of the pool, and like a mermaid she got on the Island and took a Bow to everyone

after that silence was broken everyone  was Cheering and gave a Grand applause , That Was one off the best moments ever

I want to grow Peacemaker ( aka )  Great White Shark that won a Cup prize in 1997. I think it is One of the best Classics around

FLOWERING TIME INDOORS 9-10 weeks
FLOWERING TIME OUTDOORS early to middle of October
PLANT HEIGHT Short to Medium
THC CONTENT % 12%-21%
CBD % 0.20%
INDICA / SATIVA % 15% / 85%
INDOOR YIELD 28oz/ m2
OUTDOOR YIELD 35oz/ plant
CLIMATE warm and dry outdoor climate
GROWTH LEVEL easy
RESISTANCE TO DISEASE resistant to common molds and mildew

Patience..

greatwhiteshark.jpg

Great_White_Shark_Adverse_Reaction.png

I grew a lemon haze CBD hybrid this year and a great smoke as only 12% THC.  The CBD really smooths out the head buzz when you don't want your head going like a train lol. Also have much less back pain now.