Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marcelloss

Flush plants

6 posts in this topic

hello , 

to flush the plants, what biostimulator should I use and have an EC 1.2? I use biobiz fertilizers

thank a lot 

Hello marcelloss, 

You mean root washing?  I only use water, continuously until the dreanada water comes out completely clean. (about 10 - 15 minutes watering in the shower) .

I do this  always , about 10 - 15 days before the harvest.

Cheers! 

Thanks for the reply. no I mean when you have to do the flush as he shows Franco in videos on how to grow plants ... recommend to do the Flush two or three times with EC to 1.2

21 hours ago, marcelloss said:

Thanks for the reply. no I mean when you have to do the flush as he shows Franco in videos on how to grow plants ... recommend to do the Flush two or three times with EC to 1.2

Hello @marcelloss,

The feeding strategy is not the same in soil, in hydro with medium like rockwoll or in water....

If you are in soil, the nutrient strategy is 1 watering with feed & 1 watering with only water or 2 feed / 1 water.  But you must flush with plain water at the end 1-2 or 3 week before the cut...

In hydro, specially hydro with medium like rockwoll franco and arjan explain that it is good to flush with nutrient solution of 1,1/1,2ec in flowering 2-3 times to be sure that she have no salts or nutrient lock in the medium and just after the flush she make a dry medium period to speed the plant in flowering. At the end a flush is very important too in hydro but maybe a little shorter that in soil.

Generally the plant tell you when it is the right time to harvest after the flush with beauty autumn color ;-)

1 person likes this