Problema alle foglie

marcelloss

Hi Marcelloss,

It looks like some sort of deficiency or excess, hopefully someone with more experience will provide some useful information.

This is usually caused by nutrient lock where there is a build up of salts in the dirt and the plant cannot make use of them.

I would advise you to flush the plant with clean water no nutrients, make sure to water the dirt with plenty of water so you get water coming out the bottom of the pot, what we call run off, then repeat, the run off water should look a brownish colour this should look lighter when you water the second time.

Last week I flushed my plants I gave each of them 4 litres of water then another 4 litres to flush the dirt, normally when I water them they around half a litre of water and feed solution, so puttting 8 litres of clean water through the pots I could see the run off get lighter the second time as the nutrients were flush out of the dirt.

Don't worry about the amount of water you need to use to flush the dirt, because the dirt can only hold so much moisture so it will probably only take a couple more days longer than usual for the dirt to dry out and it is time to water and feed the plant again.

Gasmeter

thanks a lot bro for the advice 

I do not think it is an excess or lack of nutrients because I use light mix and bio bizz fertilizers .. I thought it was a mushroom or something

On 4/11/2018 at 09:37, marcelloss said:

Ciao ragazzi, ho le foglie con questo colore .. sarei grato se qualche esperto mi da un consiglio ... grazie 

20181104_093148.jpg

20181104_093212.jpg

thanks a lot g 23 great adivece 

I do not think it is an excess or lack of nutrients because I use light mix and bio bizz fertilizers .. I thought it was a mushroom or something

On 4/11/2018 at 9:37 AM, marcelloss said:

Ciao ragazzi, ho le foglie con questo colore .. sarei grato se qualche esperto mi da un consiglio ... grazie 

20181104_093148.jpg

20181104_093212.jpg

@marcelloss

Your leaf are not full green so they need somthing maybe its made by somthing els if your feeding is  full of all nutrient if you do wat they say on the feeding plan.  maybe you kill the fungy tell more about your climate , water,temp ......

Do you have use a pesticide or somthing els

I made some observations and maybe I understood that it is a phosphorus deficiency because in addition to the spots I noticed some reddish branches and I noticed that the last irrigations I had done to Ph 6.6 ... now I have lowered the Ph to 6 and Tomorrow I measure the Ph of the ground to make sure it has not become too alkaline

• Like 1