Salut, to all Strain Hunters community.

JohnnyTJoy

I`m Johnny and i`m very nervous about writing in this forum for many reasons, first and foremost because it is the first time i start a thread and a comment on a forum, then because i admire all the nice people in here who make this forum one of the best forums, if not the best, that i came across about growing this wonderful and amazing plant and last but not least that my grow is in a country that is not ok to grow, overall i`m nervous not to fuck it up.

This plant in my opinion is a wonder of nature it helped me so many times but it also made me confused alot of times, and that is because as many others, you get what it is offered to you it`s not like you have a choice to go to the store and pick the sort that you need for youre condition or mood, so i decided to experiment in bringing to life my own plant after many years of "drinking" whiskey when i felt for wine and vice versa, i`m taking the chance even if the law is not allowing me to grow a new hobby.

So i`m a begginer and as all  begginers i made mistakes and i`m sure i will make plenty of those till i will get the desired level of knowledge about how to do it right, soon i will start a journal and share with this close to my heart community my experiences. I decided to start with DWC, i did alot of research about it and i thought it is a challenging  method because i wanted to be with the plant every day, to measure , to note the EC, PH etc. to feel that i`m active in this journey,  beside that it was the grow space that is a 60x60 tent and  i wanted to put my energy in only one plant which will give me around 150 - 200 g but instead i killed a lady, she was Black Domina from Sensi Seeds and i know how i did that, she was in the third week from seed ,it was not the systems fault but it was mine.

I used the method of soking the seed, after 18 h she cracked, the i placed her in an pre soaked with 5.5 PH  ROOTIT cube after that i placed the cube under a dome, when she came to light after 2 days i placed her in the system with a solution with the EC 5.9 that contained GHFG + AN Pirhanha and PH 5.7, all was good, the temperature in the tent fluctuated a bit but not in the dangerous zone 19 min 27 max, RH 40 ish , DWC temp quite high 19-28 but she did  not seem to stop from growing, the temps in the medium got me worried  so i decided to search more for the best way available to prevent root rot, the water chiller was a no go for only one bucket, the water bottle seemed dangerous for the roots and the other methods seemed very complicated so i decided to find some additive that could helped me with this problem and im happy to share with all of you that have root rot problems that it was given to me to find the F U root rot additive thought and still think till proven different that is the best thing, at this moment, for this problem, but as SBR is killing all the life that is in the medium i had to change the ANP with something else and i went with AtamiRootbastic . That was the mistake, in my opinion this was what killed her, i switched the roots feeding from organic to mineral, the GHFG works well with ANP, i checked with GHF staff but the transition i think is what burned her alive, anyways, i will tell you and show you  guys and gals more about in the future with this new Black Domina lady that is under my light as we speak in a journal that i`m planning to open soon with the hope that some of you will be willing to take part in this learning journey of mine and give me an advice or two when necessay.

With this, if you manage to bare with me till the end of my introduction and excuse my english i thank you .

Johnny

RIP : Franco Loja

• Like 1

Thank you very much @Jose.gh for the warm welcoming.

I assure you that when i will start to produce my dream crops as stated above i will film the crops and produce a documentary  for Journals but till then as a saying goes the plan from home is not the same  as at the market and i will try to have for the first time a journal with the ups and downs of a rookie in gardening.

Thank you very much guys, i will.

• Like 1

Hey guy! :D

Very nice introduction. I shared many of your thoughts in the beginning, but not to worry. These forums rarely get people into trouble. Just beware of what you do IRL ;)

Reading your story, maybe you should consider growing in soil with the greenhouse seeds company's bio feed or maybe the powder feed in DWC - just a thought.

Cant wait to see your setup :)

• Like 1