Hey!! Do you want us to publish your photos on our social networks?

Hi mate, 

If you like to make good photos to your plants, to your hash or to funny things related to the Marijuana.... You can share them here and we'll use them in our social networks.

Remember to leave a description of the photo (variety) and your Instagram or Facebook username, in order to be able to tag you :drinks:

Photos should be sharp, and if possible, without names or logos. We will add a tag with your nickname, so that you win more followers.

Cheers! 

• Like 4

This is rentons green onion, created here in New zealand by lounge lizzard seeds, Mikado x Yumbolt,    F1s

named after the first person in nz to be prescriped cannabis medicine in a hospital, but only after it was too late and he couldnt be saved. R.I.P Alex Renton.

P81213-030833(1).jpg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2018 at 10:33 AM, Jose.gh said:

Hi mate, 

If you like to make good photos to your plants, to your hash or to funny things related to the Marijuana.... You can share them here and we'll use them in our social networks.

Remember to leave a description of the photo (variety) and your Instagram or Facebook username, in order to be able to tag you :drinks:

Photos should be sharp, and if possible, without names or logos. We will add a tag with your nickname, so that you win more followers.

Cheers! 

Hi Jose thanks for tips I'm new here and I'm hungry to learn all things about it. 

• Like 1

Hey Jose.gh your welcome man.

I only reduced the resolution a little bit to reduce the file size over 6mb is too big I got an error message that the upload failed because the size or weight of the file was too big, but around 5.5mb the image file upload was successful.

I can't wait to sample some of the bud, all the calynx were little fatty boom booms each one action packed with heaps of resin my bathroom smells great at the moment.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Big bud. Old school genetics, i have grown this strain for a while outdoors and in.  its not the flashest but i love the piney orange flavor and the indica effect.    took a sample of some lower buds to dry and smoke, was delicious at day 56 (day of live plant photos) but i let it go to 64 days to fully mature and bigger yield now.

P90402-003602(1).jpg

S90406-173710.jpg

P90404-121417(1).jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...