Anybody in the UK?

Lisa2525

Hi guys! Is there anybody from the UK? 

In December, my boyfriend and I moved to Manchester from Sacramento, CA (my bf got promoted). I've never been to the UK before, so everything here is sort of weird for me (I'll never get why and how they use two faucets). But I have much more important questions. Is it possible to buy or raise weed here? (I know it's illegal but still). Which dry herb vaporizers can I find here? (I prefer to vape weed instead of smoking). I had to leave mine home. The most useful article I've found is this one https://vapingdaily.com/best-e-cig-uk/ , however, there is nothing about dry herb vaporizers in there. I do hope there is someone from the UK who'll make everything clear for me! Thanks!

Hi Lisa2525

sorry for the slow reply, yep I am located in the UK, from a small town just outside Manchester.

Yes you should be able to score some collie the UK is awash with herb, the average price on the street is £10 per gram, if you buy by weight then it should be £240 per ounce which is about average for commercial, but the quality will vary wildly.

Be very careful approaching people, I would suggest checking out your local community, go down the local boozer check out the locals, take your time and you will find out who the heads are (smokers) and then hopefully you can get sorted.

With regards to growing yes even easier there are heaps of grow shops in Manchester and places where you can buy beans, or you can buy on line from GHS.

Finally vaporizers I got one that was supposed to be good for smoking herb it cost me £50 to find out it was rubbish I used it twice and broke it, maybe I expected or demanded too much of it, from what I learned the more you spend the better the device is likely to be.

GHS have one on their site for 129 euros which should work with herbal material https://shop.greenhouseseeds.nl/strain-hunters-vaporizer-by-vapium.html

Gasmeter

Likkle more

• 3 weeks later...
On 24.12.2018 at 11:03 PM, gasmeter said:

Hi Lisa2525

sorry for the slow reply, yep I am located in the UK, from a small town just outside Manchester.

Yes you should be able to score some collie the UK is awash with herb, the average price on the street is £10 per gram, if you buy by weight then it should be £240 per ounce which is about average for commercial, but the quality will vary wildly.

Be very careful approaching people, I would suggest checking out your local community, go down the local boozer check out the locals, take your time and you will find out who the heads are (smokers) and then hopefully you can get sorted.

With regards to growing yes even easier there are heaps of grow shops in Manchester and places where you can buy beans, or you can buy on line from GHS.

Finally vaporizers I got one that was supposed to be good for smoking herb it cost me £50 to find out it was rubbish I used it twice and broke it, maybe I expected or demanded too much of it, from what I learned the more you spend the better the device is likely to be.

GHS have one on their site for 129 euros which should work with herbal material https://shop.greenhouseseeds.nl/strain-hunters-vaporizer-by-vapium.html

Gasmeter

Likkle more

Thank you so much!