Hawaiian snow !

Guest guest

Hey there,,

At some point i'm going to grow the hawaiian in an 80 litre pot,,

How much water do you guys use to feed when using such a big pot ?

That really depends on the plant size and age... water it untill you stick your finger in the soil and feel the soil very humid and then wait till its almost dry and re-feed ,usually i water 5-10Liters on a 40L pot, lasts 2-7 days depending.. so i guess go for 15-20 L ;)

Thats some kind of watering !

15 - 20 litres !

But hey !

The mission !

To grow a tree like the greenhouse boys,,

And do them justice in the process,,

They were kind enough to send me all the ec/cf values,,

But all the time I've been growing I've never grown in 80 litres,,

Unless you count the garden ofcourse !

I would probably have under watered being cautious,

Cheers Jay,,,,,,

I'm about to start a grow with Arjan's Ultra Haze #1 and Trainwreck. I was going to also add 2 or 3 Hawaiian Snow plants, but don't have enough space for 80 L (21gal) containers. Can I get a fairly decent yield using 5 gal (19L) containers? Or should I grow them at another time using 80L containers? I'm using a single 1000W MH for vegetative and HPS for flowering and using soil and CO2 enrichment. Room is 12' X 12', but grow space will be 5' X 5'.

Thanks for the tip, Jay. Yeah... maybe strange growing an indica dominant with a sativa at the same time. haha But these were the two strains that "caught my eye". My first grow, so I'll see how it goes. I did a lot of studying and planning and GHSC to me seems like the best genetics out there.

I saw on GHSC's Cannabis Cup- prep (YouTube) that Arjan's Ultra Haze #1 was grown in soil like I plan using 20L containers and the plants seemed just a tad over 6ft tall at harvest despite what appeared to be 12 to 18 inch vegetative plants before 12/12 so I guess I wasn't expecting them to get any higher. I guess AUH1 will really outpace TW? I was thinking of doing TW veg for 2wks before starting to veg AUH1. I don't have a veg room and using feminized seeds.