special queen number 1

greencloud

i was going to do this one as a mother for an out door grow but since decied in the time it took to crack and be put injiff although my tent is booked up for the next six seven months i need it for indoors will still be taking a few cuttings i saddly lost the picture of it cracked in tissue coz of a fone fuck up i will post more as i decied what im doing proply and this one could be a long prosses

hs peace out

foto_no_exif (2).jpg

foto_no_exif (3).jpg

foto_no_exif (4).jpg

• Like 2

its one of those when ur near the shops and got 20 quid burning  up pocket and dont no what to spend ur money on but got plenty of spaces to fill yet so all gd my eyes might be desving me though but hay theres always room for one more got a project planned so more the merryer

ive had to make a temp cuboard till i can find a better solution coz to be frank ive got gready to early befor the space had become avalible 

i will up date when set the new space up once its had serfitont veg and time i will more than likly take a couple of cuttings to add to my outdoors one but we will have to see things through i might not of given my self the time im now planning on using this one indoors now to maximize and fill in a few gaps in my crop as ive had a few failures with a couple of seeds dont worry bout the wire rapped round the light its i low heat buld so carnt melt through the casing 

2.jpg

• Like 1

this plant is a power budXskunk  50/50 hybrid (indica/sativa)

with a 7 weak finish so will probly be a 10 weak plant with the vary in fenos will get around a 100 to 200 gram yeild in an 4x4 tent with a decent veg period and plenty of bending and tieing down to spread the surfis area

hs peace out

• Like 2